[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what if you saw your daughter doing something like this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: steamy kiss.webm (2MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
steamy kiss.webm
2MB, 360x640px
what if you saw your daughter doing something like this? would u ground her
>>
>>5322463
Yuri is the purest form of love
>>
i'd put her in the trash can
>>
I would ground her IN MY DICK hahahahaha!
>>
>>5322666
>D*ck
AAARGGHHHH Must you use profanity?? What is wrong with you, typing the sh-word like it's nothing? How crude and offensive. Do you realize there are ladies on these boards? We can read what you type. Remember, a gentleman shouldn't swear in front of a lady. And you know that Christmas is about Jesus Christ. If you like Christmas, you of ALL people should know not to swear. Do you think Jesus would want us typing the sh-word on the Internet like it's nothing? Of course not! Do you talk this way in real life? What type of woman would want to date or marry a guy who uses bad language? Don't you want to marry a NICE woman? Someone who will be a good mother to your children someday? Aren't you worth that? Of course you are! So I suggest you take steps to modify your behavior and not use such crude and offensive language!
>>
be angry that she can get a girl to kiss her and I can't
>>
>>5322668
Please do not bring religion into this. It is a family board. You should ashamed.
>>
>>5322463
I'd be very proud of my son for finding such a cute girlfriend (male)
>>
>>5322728
Please do not bring atheism into this. It is a family board. You should ashamed.
>>
>>5322463
wtf this is lewd
>>
Praise her for expressing her love in the purest form
>>
>ywn be a yuri

why live bros
>>
rape em rape em all thats what womemes deserve
smugpepe.gif
>>
masturbate
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.