[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CAPTAIN BEEFHEART & HIS MAGIC BAND - LIVE ON GERMAN TV 1972(THATS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: katz abstraction.jpg (128KB, 324x523px) Image search: [Google]
katz abstraction.jpg
128KB, 324x523px
CAPTAIN BEEFHEART & HIS MAGIC BAND - LIVE ON GERMAN TV 1972(THATS LIKE 27 YEARS AFTER THE FALL OF DER REICH)
>>
>>5314995
MY SMILE IS STUCK
>>
File: original.gif (182KB, 472x333px) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
182KB, 472x333px
>tfw you will never be locked in a house and forced to practice a skit about beans for months

>tfw nobody will invite you to starve and make avant-garde art

If i can't make the greatest art of this era I don't even want to live
>>
File: fur_on_the_trellis.jpg (64KB, 604x831px) Image search: [Google]
fur_on_the_trellis.jpg
64KB, 604x831px
>>5315004
Pulled by rubber dolphins with gold yawning mouths
That blister and break in agony
In zones of rust
They guild gold sawdust into dust.
>>
jimmy hendricks is like smelly old beans old people stuff is gross and brown young people stuff is glamorous and pink
>>
>>5315011
>when anon says thing you don't like
>>
catfish is my favorite poster ever he's so funny and smart I just want to suckle on his dickle

-quoth, FUCKING NOBODY. EVER.
>>
>>5315036
hopefully one day he'll smoke so much weed that he'll lose his consciense and throw himself off a window
>>
File: jimble norton.jpg (49KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jimble norton.jpg
49KB, 1440x1080px
>>5315053
TSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHA YEAH THAT COCKSUCKA SHOULD JUST SHOOT HIMSELF IN THE FUCKIN HEAD AND DIE FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>5315053
that was one of the stupidest things i've ever read
>>
WAKE UP
>>
>>5315149
grababrushandputalittlemakeup
>>
File: laughing at you.jpg (245KB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
laughing at you.jpg
245KB, 1344x756px
>>5315151
>>
>>5315171
WHY'D YOU LEAVE THE KEYS UPON THE TABLE
>>
holy fuckballs ANON JUST CLEAR DOZENS OF RUSSIAN INFANTRY, 4 EXFILS AND WAIT FOR EXTRACTION. BY THE WAY YOU'RE CORNERD EVERYWHICH WAY AND IF YOU DON'T BLAST YOUR CLAYMORES AND C4 AT THE PERFECT MOMENTS YOU'RE DOOMED
>>
>>5315229
Life is hard.
>>
>>5315238
all I have is fucking 60 SVD rounds and after that it's improvisation with an ak-47. update: ak-47's aren't good when you're in a long range hold out and being attacked from every angle
>>
>>5315243
Do you want to be a legend or not
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.