[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is anyone else really annoyed when you see other people posting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: .mkv_20150707.jpg (77KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
.mkv_20150707.jpg
77KB, 640x480px
is anyone else really annoyed when you see other people posting your waifu, especially talking about how much they like her, that's why I've always avoided places like /a/ and /jp/ in case I see I "waifu thread" of my wife, I also actively avoid posting pictures of her and the anime she is from to avoid any more people trying to love her
>>
she/s your waifu though not anybody else's
>>
not sure how you have a waifu when anime is gay
are you a girl?
>>
>>5313223
>people trying to love
They say it's love but it's really just fapping and roleplay when they get bored. like 6 people on earth might have legit feelings for 2D.
>>
>>5313236
It's also escapism and coveting.

Having never laid with a girl the animeposter breaks from reality, and latches onto their idea of the perfected idealized mate.

One that would never cheat on or hurt them.
>>
>>5313241
>One that would never cheat on or hurt them.
I think that's the biggest thing for them. waifufags are usually sacks of garbage, so they're terrified that someone would leave them. Anime can't choose to leave them.
>>
>>5313260
thinking about that reminded me that waifufags are extremely materialistic as well. they treat both people and the anime they they "love" like objects or trophies for their entertainment.
>>
>>5313262
they're also narcissistic and opinionated

they're like me sharing my music nobody gives a shit about. I care. Nobody else does.
>>
>>5313264
not to mention how they think "love" is the same as sex
>>
so we can agree that waifufags are pretty much dumb anime club kids that have no idea what makes a good person?
>>
>>5313223
*claims you're waifu and deflowers her violently*
>>
File: 1438356873473.jpg (193KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
1438356873473.jpg
193KB, 600x564px
>>5313262
>>5313264
>>5313270
>>5313273
......GET OUT OF MY THREAD
>>
File: homu.jpg (179KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
homu.jpg
179KB, 1000x1000px
Who's Homu here ?
>>
>>5313273
I'll agree that they're annoying cocksuckers. Wether they're mentally or emotionally touched I could care less.

Same with traps really, I don't mind them in general - but they're fucking annoying.
>>
>>5313278
Anyone that thinks and acts like the megumin poster is going to be annoying. what kind of person goes around posting lewd underage and thinks they're a good person?
>>
>>5313281
To be fair they're lucid enough to understand in reality world nobody could possibly give a shit, which is why when they get home they spaz out on here and are allowed to indulge their little fantasy.

Another interesting thing about the waifu fag is they find others like them, it reminds me of gay people or people addicted to sex or drugs - they need someone like them. Then they enjoy corrupting others.

Anyway, I'm done talking. I'm too stupid.
>>
>>5313287
>they enjoy corrupting others.
I think they do too. their idea of appreciation is roleplay, changing the character's traits to suit their desires, inane comments, and masturbation, then they try to convince other people that objectification is love.
>>
You're all describing ironic waifufags, you shouldn't judge actual waifufags by the actions of people who do it insincerely.
>>
>>5313329
Maybe. But that doesn't change the fact that there are maybe 6 people on the planet that have legit feelings for 2D.

"We would hold hands and walk around while on honeymoon in Central Park in late Spring! I love X so much!!"
"Her favorite drink is strawberry iced tea! (even though she has no official favorite drink. LOL. That's just my headcanon inserting things I would like her to be like!!)"

What kind of crackhead thinks posting that is cute or endearing? They're not saying they really care for the character, they're playing little roleplaying games with their friends.
>>
>>5313233
Unchecked dubs? What a damn shame.
>>
File: 1490845784494.jpg (411KB, 1000x1480px) Image search: [Google]
1490845784494.jpg
411KB, 1000x1480px
>>5313260
>waifufags are usually sacks of garbage
>>5313262
>thinking about that reminded me that
>>5313264
>they're also narcissistic and opinionated
>>5313273
>>5313278
>>5313281
>>5313287

shhhhh filth. its a sin to mock the poor and starving of the soul. these are terribly hurt and lonely creatures. i do not respect filth who enjoy kicking others when they are down
>>
>>5313824
I'd feel bad for them if they didn't mock the things they claim to like.
>>
>>5313849
such nice spelling and punctuation you have. flawless.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.