[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a woman is represented by a shaft, does that make her a whore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

File: team rocket.jpg (68KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
team rocket.jpg
68KB, 810x810px
If a woman is represented by a shaft, does that make her a whore if she's the mother to 2 children?
>>
When my hippie friends from the disco era of the 70's take acid, they start to hallucinate and tell me that she looks like a penis.
>>
Who is this cumster dumpster
>>
If she haz long hair like Jesus does that mean she represents the meaning of sacrifice?
>>
Does she represent a penis? Because I heard that Jesus was naked as he died on the cross.
>>
When people walk around looking like they are well fed with food and knowledge of the ancient lores, does that give them the rights to pretend to be poor and hungry for moar?
>>
I can't tell if I have ever done it before. Not even once. Is it exclusive to white trash or mexicans? Not sure if it's exclusive to white trash or mexicans.
>>
When cat people walk around with silver chains and holy rosaries that are considered to be precious, does that make them poor? Like the Capital of America, all that money just went to waste.
>>
Do Mexicans think that brown skinned people are indigenous to El Salvador?
>>
I herd the South is pretty dirty. The signs at Walmart tell me everything there is about the truth.
>>
File: always.jpg (65KB, 322x301px) Image search: [Google]
always.jpg
65KB, 322x301px
>>5302545
>>
My mom is a soccer mom. She ain't on duty.
>>
How old do you have to be in order to believe that the magical feelings at Disneyland are the truth that God wauntz you to see for yourself?
>>
In Mexico, we have a stronger democracy that lets us know that every human is equal. Adults and children can be babysat by anyone of any age.
>>
Asians with slanty eyes will never be able to notice moar amber alerts than Mexicans can.
>>
I thunk past the limit of the Ocarina of Time. What is normal think? I'm 12. Wat.
>>
Regulation is for people who won't let other people get away with their licenses. And for people who like to look in the mirror after they were noticed by someone from a lower class than God.
>>
Are requirements listed on a manual?
>>
Is mind control something men in professional suits do to innocent civilians living life on the grind?
>>
Sand niggers love to limit the exposure that their child haz to offer.
>>
I thought a real friend knows how to tell you when to hold back. But if that real friend is a gangster, what is there to hold back on?
>>
When people don't scratch their nose, is it my American neighbor's duty to pose as an immigrant and remind parents that I'm still just a kid?
>>
If Mexicans are better at making food, why do they leave scars instead of sticky notes for frij to remind us of the most relevant time, Y2K?
>>
Is there a proper way to dress Ken and Barbie for their social gatherings for critics to be entertained by? I heard that you can only give reviews by becoming grandmaster 5th rank Judge from realms beyond space and time.
>>
When Barbie dresses up like He-Man in front of her new friends, does it make Ken look like a bitch if he does not respond with shoryuken to find the missing spaghetti string?
>>
I herd Mexican units known as "locomotives" are better at Expressing than any foreigner. When I say foreigner I mean to say people with foreign tongues who attempt to speak English at the bar 4 halp.
>>
The force of the Southern Housing Projects are stronger all the drugz because I herd donkeys are the most carriers.
>>
Dash. Dot. Pulse haz been verified by only a work a real scientist can do. God is wrong for taking human lives.
>>
>>5302577
>>5302655
>>5302699
nice dubs
>>
I showed some concern, but not all. Does that make me a jerk?
>>
Did the President of Kekistan order a ban on firearms because of a chivalrous increase in bandits trying to find America? I thought white people had normal shaped eyes. Niggers love to carry guns and rob innocent Asian kids who have noodles.
>>
this guy makes sparkles look lucid
>>
Are rock guitarists known for being the best there ever was with Hollywood special effects? Hollywood is a really organized place to do business with actors and actresses.
>>
I herd ferrying people across the river is a pirate's tradition. Wat is the homegirl little Ai doing with her life? She went from bait doll to ferryman.
>>
I don't hear anyone laughing. Nothing but dead silence. Everyone else hears something but I don't. Must be a mystery like the Cartel Castle Secret Dungeon level 2.
>>
Why do I have a big head? Is it abnormal? Can't really trust the answer unless it's from the real scientists in lab coats. Only the real scientists in lab coats can prove the evolution theory to be correct.
>>
Did some mexican guy name Jesus promise the Roman government that he will be there to save the minorities?
>>
In proper Mexican tradition, I herd you have to acquire skill from liberal hippies level 9000 to raise gains for spirit bomb sapped from energy residue provided by the planet to save innocent little Asian kids from the second coming of Broly.
>>
The cartels have a better history than the Roman Government who founded the Catholic Church. Privileged Mexicans don't have to hear their mother telling them to keep it gangster and get a real job.
>>
I herd Mexicans love mobile homes just as much as white people do.
>>
I herd the Cartels is based off of legends of an underwater kingdom because the cops can't fuck with them. I also herd Super Mario is a mexican name.
>>
>>5302545
I reported your thread and unhide it to type this message letting you know.
>>
Secret organizations are for people who grew up wearing bathroom robes. These people take themselves very seriously when they are posing for their metal album covers.
>>
The road to salvation is the neighborhood liquor store where Mexicans can buy imported beer and be forgiven of their indulgences by God and his messengers.
>>
I herd the cartels are legendary for turning boys into men. Do you think they can magically make a natural set of pubes appear?
>>
These Roman Gods have provided food and shelter for generations past. Black people love people who can provide food, shelter, and moar welfare for starving "artists" from the coldest regions in the North where you can see all the pretty flowers bloom and it's always filled with sunshine. Only in the North.
>>
Lies are something that are told from the tip of the tongue. But I don't see anyone's mouth moving, but I still sense some sort of communication going on. How can one speak without having their tongue?
>>
How is it possible to prove that a person is thinking without seeing their actual brain?
>>
If I can't see arms or fingers but I know someone's controlling the strings, what does that mean?
>>
If cartel members believe in a class system where the rich can halp the poor in Mexico, why do the scariest cartel members decide to give me a second chance? I thought they were the real gangsters.
>>
If I don't kick and scream, does that make me a bitch?
>>
When the rest of the world forgets about you, does it creep you out that God is your only friend?
>>
If Mexicans are so good at listening, how come they didn't hear us out when we told them nobody wants them polluting the environment with their smog?
>>
Do most beginner rappers from white suburbs believe that seaking rhymes with southside? Would they rather believe that to be the truth instead of God?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.