[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That person is a special breed of asshole and deserves to get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

File: Exclamation-mark_animated.gif (39KB, 236x709px) Image search: [Google]
Exclamation-mark_animated.gif
39KB, 236x709px
That person is a special breed of asshole and deserves to get banned permanently.
>>
who dat

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
People like that have been making my life miserable for more than two years. It's really not so much to ask to have decent standards in place.
>>
>>5302534
Imagine going to threads about pizzas on /ck/, and for two years straight, in every thread they see about pizza, a few assholes out of several dozen always post pizza with feces on it and they always find a way to shoehorn posting and talking about pizza with literal crap on it into those threads.

Tell me why in the hell pizza aficionados should ever have to deal with people like that. Tell me how that's ever fair.
>>
>>5302548
umm'm'mm....
1)
2)
3)
>>
How would you like it if you were guaranteed to get hit in the face at random every time you wanted to do your favorite activity?
>>
Wouldn't it be great if you got punched in the gut at random every time you had a conversation about cheese?
>>
I ask again. How is being tormented for years ever fair?
>>
Basic respect, and they can't do it for years. Tell me why this is OK.
>>
It's almost like some people shun the very innocence of the old internet that they experienced when you were younger. They lament it, yet they continue to do what destroyed it.
>>
Agreed.
>>
Why are very simple good things so difficult to attain? Am I to be shunned for attempted innocence?
>>
Why is it bad to truly appreciate something on 4chan? It's like if you actually like something, you're made fun of. What makes one discourage and fear dedication?
>>
I sometimes feel as though there is an unseen force working to remove from 4chan anyone that has deep appreciation for something. It's like an extremely violent revolution of casuals working to remove people that care.
>>
Why should such genuinely horrible people be allowed?
>>
Why should I be mocked because I care about something? Why should someone that's so undeniably horrible get away with it?
>>
You want to know why 4chan can't really improve as it is? Because none of you care, or you don't show that you care. Everything is a pointless and worthless game to too many people.

Years of it.
>>
File: 1464743929677.gif (257KB, 392x200px) Image search: [Google]
1464743929677.gif
257KB, 392x200px
this gril cares
>>
>>5302548
I no rite? I go into those threads to appreciate a good 'go 'za and these memesters have to ruin it.
>>
>>5303272
Karen is a slut
>>
File: 1491679280604.png (349KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491679280604.png
349KB, 600x900px
>>5303281
she careee tho
>>
D E A L W I T H I T
E
A
L
W
I
T
H
I
T
>>
>>5303786
How about you do yourself and 4chan a favor by growing up just a little?
>>
Launch them into the sun. Make the world a better place.
>>
Nothing of value would be lost.
>>
File: hm.jpg (4KB, 230x164px) Image search: [Google]
hm.jpg
4KB, 230x164px
>>5304600
unchecked dubs, s4s is over, all is lost
>>
>>5302548
>a few assholes out of several dozen always post feces and always find a way to shoehorn posting and talking about X

wow sounds like a place that's very familiar to us !
>>
>>5306405
Familiarity doesn't automatically make something good.
>>
>>5302548
I'm one of those people and I approve of this message

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
People 1 - 80: We like X.

People 81 - 86: We like (bastardization of) X.
>>
>>5306964
Yea it does
>>
>>5302575
I prefer pepperjack
>>
>>5307320
>People 1 - 80
Group A

>People 81 - 86
Group B

Some people in Group A don't make very good posts. All of Group B doesn't know how to make good posts at all.
>>
File: ethylphenidate.png (7KB, 255x165px) Image search: [Google]
ethylphenidate.png
7KB, 255x165px
>>5302530
>>
>>5307599
I'd rather not lie to myself about things that can and should improve. Maybe if I wasn't upset for a reason.
>>
؜>>5307588
؜>>5307599

Nice dubs :^)

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
dang this guy does not quit ! who is to say he should ? u smart u kewl !
>>
I bet you don't even know the meaning of unjust.
>>
When some people say they like something, it actually translates to "I like to take dumps on this".
>>
So why should they be allowed to take dumps on it in no dumping zones?
>>
Go on. Explain to me why I shouldn't be upset with that kind of person.
>>
>13 posters

mentally ill etc.
>>
>>5302530
>>
>>5308831
It's one guy, he comes to [s4s] every so often to vent about what's bothering him on 4chan but he just speaks to no one in particular but you can engage him in conversations about the unclear things that he's perturbed about
>>
>>5309468
It's an outlet where nobody feels targeted. I'm using [s4s] to it's fullest.
>>
>>5309483
I was not criticizing you in any way, merely stating what I've observed. This is literally the best place to do that
>>
>>5309492
If only more people could choose the right board at the right time. Of course not doing something rude or inappropriate is the ideal course of action, but I understand that people aren't perfect. But if they can't at the every least refrain from posting something inappropriate, they need to go somewhere else. Maybe a touch off-topic can be seen as OK, but they especially need to leave when it's offensive content or if they just want to act dumb. There's being off-topic, and then there's being a troll.
>>
>>5302530
*** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE PELICAN! *** post this in 3 seconds or you will be killed
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████▀▀▀▀█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▄▀░▀██▀▀▀▄▄▄▀█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░██▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
>>
Why do some people think encouraging bad posts will attract good people?
>>
Why do some people completely lie about what makes a post reasonable or not?
>>
Why do some people lack honor?
>>
Do you like it when people are rude?
>>
File: pepecakes.jpg (254KB, 2000x1326px) Image search: [Google]
pepecakes.jpg
254KB, 2000x1326px
>>
Do you like being responsible for someone's agony?
>>
To answer your many questions, dumbass:
Yes, there are people in the world who take pleasure in ruining your day and your nice time and your good mood and your peace or whatever else it is that brings you joy, there is someone out there who gets off on taking it away from you. End of story. This is not some grand fucking mystery. People are shit. That's all there is to it. Learn to deal with it for fuck's sake.
>>
>>5311241
I already knew that.
>>
>>5310192
this is the best post in here.
>>
Does your head hurt? When it does, why does it usually hurt?
>>
File: 1491816070745.jpg (17KB, 236x709px) Image search: [Google]
1491816070745.jpg
17KB, 236x709px
>>
>>5311283
Yeah, it feels like that image looks. Extremely distressed.
>>
File: 5270178.png (133KB, 500x448px) Image search: [Google]
5270178.png
133KB, 500x448px
>>5302530
Who is rudeposter?

I take Birb Facts for $200, please.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.