[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just fapped for two hours now I'm eating a doughnut. Feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: m a d o k a.jpg (26KB, 600x544px) Image search: [Google]
m a d o k a.jpg
26KB, 600x544px
Just fapped for two hours now I'm eating a doughnut.

Feel free to ask me anything.
>>
OP here, brb getting another dough made of nut
>>
>>5290472
How was the doughnut?
>>
>>5290467
What did you fap to?
>>
File: HI ETSUBATSU.png (221KB, 368x379px) Image search: [Google]
HI ETSUBATSU.png
221KB, 368x379px
Did you fap with the doughnut?
>>
The distinguished scientist Herr Professor Luitpold Blumenduft tendered medical evidence to the effect that the instantaneous fracture of the cervical vertebrae and consequent scission of the spinal cord would, according to the best approved tradition of medical science, be calculated to inevitably produce in the human subject a violent ganglionic stimulus of the nerve centres of the genital apparatus, thereby causing the elastic pores of the corpora cavernosa to rapidly dilate in such a way as to instantaneously facilitate the flow of blood to that part of the human anatomy known as the penis or male organ resulting in the phenomenon which has been denominated by the faculty a morbid upwards and outwards philoprogenitive erection in articulo mortis per diminutionem capitis.
>>
>>5290548
It was good, I've had better though tbh.
>>5290575
A bunch of different stuff. A couple threesomes and an orgy.
>>5290578
No, good idea though
>>
>>5290581
Priapisms are my worst nightmare tbh
>>
>>5290467
Should i get into meduka?
>>
>>5290616
only if you're a girl lole
>>
>>5290467

What's your favorite anime to suggest to a newfig to watch?
>>
>>5290642
do you remember love
>>
>>5290616
Meguka is suffering
>>
>>5290616
At first I felt kinda gay watching it but then I realized you'd have to be gay NOT to watch it
>>5290642
I wanna say Boku no Pico but I'm tired of the same old jokes. Honestly it really depends what genre you're into. I watch a lot of really gay shit so idk if I should be giving suggestions.
>>
>>5290654

Steins gate was great, anything like that?
>>
>>5290674
I'm not qualified to give suggestions. I haven't been watching anime that long. But if you tied me down, held a gun to my head, and asked me what anime to watch I'd have to buckle down and say that the ideal series for a fig that is new to gaze upon and devote their precious time to would have to be the show that goes by a name that is very familiar to many people on this website. It's a really good show, and just about anyone you ask would agree. It's been recommended countless times and for a very good reason. In conclusion, you should honestly focus your senses on the magnificent spectacle that is Boku no Pico because I am a huge faggot please rape my face. The end.

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
File: 1486706993472.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486706993472.gif
1MB, 500x500px
are you nice?
>>
File: donut.png (84KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
donut.png
84KB, 300x300px
>>5290467
What kind of doughnuts are you eating?
I like my doughnuts like pic related, with only a layer of sugar jelly on it, but they completely stopped selling those where i live and i'm MAD
>>
>>5290467
are you still answering questions?
>>
>>5290967
Usually
>>5291418
Various kinds, chocolate frosted, coconut, and something i can't really describe
>>5291534
I guess
>>
File: 15689389.png (96KB, 536x476px) Image search: [Google]
15689389.png
96KB, 536x476px
>>5292007
James Bond get
>>
>>5292007
haha you're a donut

Your fortune: Godly Luck
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.