[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm broken-mouthed observing the uselessness of trying to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: m.png (355KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
m.png
355KB, 1920x1080px
I'm broken-mouthed observing the uselessness of trying to connect with the large majority of anyone but my subconscious. I want to live in a world of my own dreams and just submit to mental masturbation for the rest of time. I've seen what there is to gain from others and I reject it wholesale and wholly; I can't connect with this uselessness, this mediocrity and repetition of thought. When was it that everyone started saying the same thing? When was it that the world became so incredibly boring except for the outliers that I cling to like a terrified infant, clutching for anything?
Every time I have to go out I find myself gripped with the hot embers of anger at the bottom of my feet until, well into the night, they reach the top of my mind. Why do people live this way? I feel like a swollen and bloated form, filled with the souls of a million, surrounded by living broken sponges that soak up nothing but let out everything through the myriad holes in the twisted forms of their psyche. I don't even like you, anymore. You, the reader, I no longer care for you. I am absent of concern for anything, and if the world lives or dies is all the same to me.
I've taken to drinking large amounts of hard liquor as much as I can get away with while still pursuing a degree. My mind feels cloudy and absent; I'm stricken by panic attacks at inopportune moments, and my breathing becomes more labored with each passing day. I can feel my heart pumping just a bit harder than it used to, I can feel the, once at least semi-prominent, muscles that I had began to atrophy. I can feel myself moving towards the end with an apathy that will seem ironic as I give into terror on my death bed.
I don't want to live this way anymore, but on I go, imparting a little pessimism into each of my friends and then leaving them for the next. Am I poison, or am I being poisoned? I don't think that there's a good way to tell.
>>
File: 1490744263171.jpg (39KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
1490744263171.jpg
39KB, 600x599px
>>5279562
don't get lost in heaven
they've got locks on the gates
>>
>>5279562
I think you're just overreacting to the adverse stimulation that you're currently experiencing. As time goes by we learn to deal with the ebb and flow of our emotional cycles, and we learn new ways to strive through and above them.

Have patience and recognize that you have the power to change these things. If you need me, I'm right here <3
>>
>>5279565
Heaven used to be nice
but it's running out of room
there's been a
population boom

the census has lost count of whether
heaven has more broken bones or angel feathers

Who would want to go back to a life on the dirt
back to a world of pain where everything hurts
where life knocks you down and kicks you in the face
and when you think it's over sprays you with mace

and then gets down behind you on a knee
while your body is too broken to flee
puts your neck in its grasp
and with a swift motion of hand and forearm a snap

so with fear in your eyes
and your brain in alarm
you fade out
and there's nothing beautiful about it

who would want to go back to that

>>5279569
Hi, Mustard Moose, I'm glad you're here to remove my IV's and my life support when it comes to it. If I become a vegetable I promise you that I want to die and you should know to pull the plug if this happens.
>>
>>5279574
I want angel feather I will pay much money
>>
>>5279586
If you die you will have your fill; just be sure not to let your own wings be plucked; it's currency up there now, and new meat is easily deceived.
>>
>>5279562

░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▀█▀█▄██████████▄▄░░░░░
░░░░░░▐██████████████████▌░░░░
░░░░░░███████████████████▌░░░░
░░░░░▐███████████████████▌░░░░
░░░░░█████████████████████▄░░░
░░▄█▐█▄█▀█████████████▀█▄█▐█▄░
▄██▌██████▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█████▌██▌
████▄▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▄████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀░░
░░▀▀████████████████████▀░░░░░
>>
>>5279592
If you look at the top three dots here it looks like a little face, and then you begin to see it as a strange slime-creature that has left a base of viscous liquid under it, which as a whole is a lot more interesting of a post than you intended or were capable of.
>>
File: nn.jpg (90KB, 1057x837px) Image search: [Google]
nn.jpg
90KB, 1057x837px
checzhkehit mybrothers
>>
>>5279602
aww yiss
>>
>>5279574
I respect you and am happy you would trust me with this responsibility, but I hope that I don't have to continue living in a world without you.

Oh Wayne, guide me, please. At least this one last time.
>>
>>5279659
Wayne is the closest thing to a prophet this board has ever had.
A sure sign of a real truth-teller is that he spits incoherence constantly; that's how you know he's soon to tell you something important.
>>
>>5279597
WOA RUDE lol woa !
>>5279562
woa DANG best new namefigure 2017 !
~light clapter [like lafter but w/ claps] ~
>>
wait a sec is this some sorta discord circle jerk . . .
yea it is isnt it
totley FOUNT u out
>>
>>5279685
a secrete "4" u
im not new :^)

rhymes
>>5279688
what no
You have found no one out; I wrote the words I needed to without any respect payed to any discord.
>>
>>5279688
Come back and acknowledge your mistake
>>
>>5279691
oo heh k cause a conspicuous fellow appeared in your thread quite promptly & started making mysteriouse reference to one mr "wayne". not new huh? why u make it seem so misteriouse? like wow ok not new but the namefigure is new. who is new even. not many ppl. i am the fellow that told u i enjoy that particular type of tea. heck yea ~mugclank~
>>5279713
AHAHAHAHA u make me laffen :]
>>
File: Attrides.png (560KB, 999x541px) Image search: [Google]
Attrides.png
560KB, 999x541px
>>5279713
NO!
>>
File: real me on the irl.png (69KB, 130x286px) Image search: [Google]
real me on the irl.png
69KB, 130x286px
>>5279717
I'm glad to hear that; Genmaicha tea is a really lovely thing. I haven't been able to drink much lately. I've been consumed in either studies or alcohol, neither of which leave much time for relaxing repose with tea.
For the record I only mentioned Mr. Wayne because he was mentioned, and I quite like him. I have no idea who the person was that first brought him up, except for that he is now the man that will pull my plug when the time comes. Either way, the namefigure might not be neo, but it's not neo "4" u to know me.
>>5279718
Justify your existence.
>>
rrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>5279900
HAHAHAHAHA i lichen u a whole lot! im follow for ever gen maicha biggest fan callin it rite now gen maicha best fresh face on the block ! too bad of scarey depressing thread... wonder how old this fellow is, to have this sort of thinkings...
>>
>>5279726
Seeing g you depressed makes me sad try being sober 3weeks it worked 4 me
>>
>>5279565
demon days is still their best album

TO THE SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
>>
>>5279562
I like your TEA it tastes YUMMY
>>
>>5280544
haha ya! gen manchen come back & enliten us all pls!
>>
File: 1490288255837.png (62KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1490288255837.png
62KB, 500x450px
>>5279562
tl;dr
lole
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.