[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got stung by a wasp for the first time today ;_; It landed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0828.jpg (583KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0828.jpg
583KB, 3264x2448px
I got stung by a wasp for the first time today ;_;
It landed on the underside of my thigh while I was playing Zelda and I scratched it without realising and it stung my middle finger
That fucking prick isn't so smug now that he's been hunted down and defeated
>>
I been stung in past felt like needle going in
>>
>>5278853
Yeah it wasn't too painful but I was panicking that I might be allergic since it was the first time.
It's still saw now though, which is annoying.
>>
>>5278863
bad buge gets hunted
good job
>>
>>5278867
hehe thank you.
I will maintain a safe and secure household.
>>
you deserve all the bad things that happen to you
>>
File: Untitledhgfyhrthrtythr.png (248KB, 426x513px) Image search: [Google]
Untitledhgfyhrthrtythr.png
248KB, 426x513px
>>5278903
Wow very unfriendly
>>
>>5278910
Sadly it's true. Maybe you would encounter somewhat less animosity if you stopped your campaign of page widening with your unnecessarily long name.
>>
File: 0527161904_HDR-1-1.jpg (281KB, 2248x1024px) Image search: [Google]
0527161904_HDR-1-1.jpg
281KB, 2248x1024px
>>
>>5278829
Delete this shit you taker of life. You ignorant nothing, blindly groping your way through the world on the shortest path to your own demise. A million of you wouldn't be worth one wasp, small and non-stinging to large and killing, your processes and actions are marred by your upbringing to a point of irony-induced ironic uselessness. An alien race could study the wasp whose life you've taken and see the beautiful naivety implicitly present in its form, the beauty of life for life's sake that lives for nothing but living, and then they could study you and learn nothing.
>>
It just wanted to lay its head on your lap and got spooked! You wouldn't hurt us if we... wanted to lay our heads down too right...?
>>
>>5279510
The wasp was molesting me. I am a stronk independent womyn fighting against rape culture and toxic waspculinity
>>5279522
I groped the waspe back and he injected noxious chemicals inside of me NOT NICE
>>
File: bluebottlel.jpg (69KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
bluebottlel.jpg
69KB, 750x563px
if u think waspes are that bad, try getting stung by one of these
is like string of wasp stings 1cm apart

in fact i might even make it a meme
>>
>>5280338
That's just a plastic bag
>>
>>5280340
Portuguese Man O War. Google it
>>
>>5280346
I don't need to know about Portuguese warfare
>>
>>5278829
rip cts
killed by one of the many dangers of the outside
*fugs youre butte*
>>
>>5278903
don't bully me or my friends!
>>
>>5280362
It's not fair I didn't even have any windows open. How could this have happened?
>>
>>5280346
One time when i was a beach lifegaurd i got stung by a manowar about 400m out in the ocean we were doing an ocean swim we had a buoy 500m out.

When i got in its tentacles i rolled over trying to get away and got wrapped. I had to tread water and unwrap the tentacles then swim 400m to shore. I had redlines around my body for days.
>>
>>5280393
wow. we only get little ones in the pacific (aka bluebottles) but they hurt like a cunt too...fuck being fully wrapped up in one
>>
File: cts.png (335KB, 686x522px) Image search: [Google]
cts.png
335KB, 686x522px
>>5278829
>>
>>5280402
At least I'm not a nigger
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.