[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ethnomasochism is objectively and unequivocally one of the most

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_og43weMkT51uw7ihbo1_1280.png (407KB, 579x608px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og43weMkT51uw7ihbo1_1280.png
407KB, 579x608px
ethnomasochism is objectively and unequivocally one of the most fundamentally pathetic and despicable behaviours a human being can exhibit
you're essentially like a narcissistic mother who browbeats her husband and physically beats her children, while flirting with strangers and pampering their kids
you weaken your own family unit and burn the bridges to your only allies, all the while thinking you're being quite impressive and achieving some sort of moral, social or ideological victory
you're only hurting yourself and aiding the outsiders and enemies who laugh triumphantly at your foolishness and fickleness
you're a deeply immoral, irredeemably unproductive, repulsive and detestable mental infant who's about as stupid as you are evil
even if you do what you do on purpose because you intend to be awful, you're still just an idiot who couldn't hack it as a happy, pro-social, hard working and loyal citizen
you'd probably kill yourself if you tried
>>
>>5277499
it's a joke? or are you too autistic to understand it
>>
>>5277538
it's an unrelated pic you over analysing autist
don't question my spectrum status when you're an aspie yourself dumb ass
>>
>>5277542
how about you go back to /pol/ with your racism though :^)
>>
File: 163021169.jpg (401KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
163021169.jpg
401KB, 1024x683px
>>5277544
if you vote leftist EVERYONE gets a FREE """happy meal""" from mcdonalds EVERY DAY and everyone gets an EXTRA TOY every time
>>
>>5277499
nice try lol but only losers who've never achieved anything of value are ``proud'' of something they have no control over such as the color of their skin
there's a reason why accomplished intellectuals and entertainers are overwhelmingly socially progressive, whereas high profile racists have never created anything of note but their white supremacist books

it's ironic that reactionaries always tout that they're uninfluenced by feelings when their ideology is highly sentimental and they don't even have a coherent conception of the difference between the subjective and objective, hence their flagrant abuse of terms such as ``rational'' and ``objectively''
>>
>>5277551
I don't get it
>>
>>5277553
infant level strawman
a community protecting itself at the tax base scale in order to secure the peoples future health, prosperity and safety is not taking pride in 'muh race' you dumb childish petty abrasive cunt
those 'intelectuals' you talk about are fucking morons
racism is the idea that a group who share a common lineage and economic interests should try to remain homogeneous since the people benefit from collective labour, taxes and public amenities and without the genetic link it's just strangers mooching off of you under protection of the law
progressives believe 'if you're in our special group you're a good moral nice person otherwise you're an evil abomination who should be killed'
complete moronic pandering and bullying with no substance and no real beliefs or direction beyond destruction of the other
seriously you're more like what people think racism is than racism is
racism is smart you're just hate filled monsters who're so high on your self righteousness you've evolved beyond rational thought and become pure self justification and coping mechanisms
it's honestly hard to argue with you because you've entirely missed the point of my post and atttacked a strawman that isn't worth defending
i think feelings are dumb and i don't feel unearned pride for my race because i'm not a vain effeminate idiot like you who probably jerks off while thinking about how nice you are
grow up idiot
>>
>>5277499
>99
Dubs! Can't we just agree that dreads look awful regardless? I wouldn't judge a black girl for straightening her hair. That shows she's putting some effort to look good!
>>
>>5277561
who are you quoting?
>>
>>5277559
>I'm not taking about race
>muh genes
lol where did you learn to argue? /pol/ hahaha you're humiliating yourself be so kind and stop xD
>>
>>5277566
>66
Nice dubs! I was quoting their post number!
>>
>>5277576
i never said i wasn't talking about race of course i am talking about race wtf?
you think every white person who talks about racism is either exhibiting unearned racial pride or they're trying to deny they're talking about race?
i don't understand why these are the arguments you'd make unless you're not actually reading my posts
either that or it shows there's a certain level of nuance in ideas and communication you're genuinely incapable of contemplating
i'm 90% sure you're le epic troleing me but i'll play along because i'm an old man
who are you quoting btw if you think meme arrows are okay here you should maybe go back to /b/
>>
>>5277588
I'm quoting you lol and yeah sorry I don't read your posts I've read them on /pol/ already xD
>>
>>5277590
i'm not really an old man i mean that as a figure of speech
>>
>>5277592
then maybe you should go back to school and learn more about western imperialism lol
>>
>>5277588
hitler dubs check em'
>>
>>5277600
i think american imperialism is glorious and righteous and global ethnic cleansing of non-whites would be a funny thing to do for a meme
bernie's gunna make everything free
>>
>>5273416
what are you, like 12?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.