[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't been on s4s for a very long time. I'm only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 23

I haven't been on s4s for a very long time. I'm only here to jerk off to cts. Summon cts, NOW.
>>
>>5276577
gay dubs kys
>>
I saw his bp once it kind of made me really hard and I felt shame at my penis.

also anime is gay
>>
Am still waiting....
>>
CTS is asleep, n-not that I am watching him sleep or anything....
>>
File: JouFPg1.jpg (71KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
JouFPg1.jpg
71KB, 400x400px
>>5276577
i really really want cts to squeeze my little nuts
>>
File: Ah.png (58KB, 187x186px) Image search: [Google]
Ah.png
58KB, 187x186px
>>5276577
Nice dubs, but check these TRIPS!
>>
>>5277555
UUOOOOO!
>>
Ayo, It's ya girl CTS coming back at you again.
I'm here to BEAT DOWN some little nuts

https://youtu.be/REC7daXbjho
>>
>>5276577
>>5277555
CHEGGED :DDDDD
>>
>>5277571
Your not a girl; I've seen ur dick and so have probably kids year olds browsing this board....
>>
File: question mark.jpg (111KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
question mark.jpg
111KB, 500x500px
>>5277574
How old is a kid year-old?
>>
>>5277571
cts i really need you step on my little nuts with your bare feet and all your weight on them
>>
>>5277574
CTS is a GIRL(male), check your privilege cis-lord also post pics of your manly hands
>>
>_< Jesus christ
>>5277597
*places one nut under the toes of each foot, grasps your shoulders with my petite hands and proceeds to stand on tippy toes, maximising the pressure being applied to your masochist balls*
>>
>>5277577
How numbers is in repeating numbers?
>>
File: hands.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
hands.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
>>5277606
You're not talking to real lolo but I got you covered fam
>>
>>5277619
oh ok thanks dude
>>
⭐⭐¤⭐⭐¤⭐⭐⭐TACO KID⭐⭐⭐¤⭐⭐¤⭐⭐⭐TACO KID⭐⭐⭐¤⭐⭐¤⭐⭐⭐TACO KID⭐⭐⭐¤⭐⭐¤⭐⭐⭐TACO KID⭐⭐⭐¤⭐⭐¤⭐⭐⭐TACO KID⭐⭐⭐¤⭐⭐¤⭐⭐⭐TACO KID⭐⭐⭐¤⭐⭐¤⭐⭐⭐TACO KID⭐⭐⭐¤⭐
>>
>>5277607
cts i know you love to squeeze guys little nuts so don't act too coy now
>>
>>5277640
I wasn't taking G-d's name in vein because of you, Nut-kun.
If you check the archive you'll see that I failed to get my post right three times in a row and deleted them all.
I love busting your little balls open with my bare heel
>>
>>5277643
i would love for you to tap my little nuts with your toes a few times as you're lining up your target for a big sweeping kick
>>
>>5277647
My toes lightly bounce off your springy balls in preparation for the main event.
With my left foot firmly planted on the ground and my right, perfectly lined up I swing my leg back as far as my anatomy allows.
"I'm going to count to three Nut-kun... One..."
My muscles tighten in my right foot bringing every ounce of strength in my body into this one colossal blow.
The collision between ball and toe is direct. A short breath escapes from your lungs before you collapse on the spot, your balls throbbing from a monumental impact.
>>
>>5273416
THIS FUCK RIGHT HERE
PPL LIKE THIS ARE WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS
>>
>>5277672
agreed dude
>>
quints ples
>>
>>5277654
i want you to rub my dick with your toes so i let my guard down but slowly and sneakily apply pressure to my little nuts with your other foot so i only notice when it's too late
>>
>>5277619
What? I wasn't an imposter I still come here sometimes.

IMO fetish posters should leave. I talked to CTS about this before, I think I told him nobody wants to see his dick so stop it or whatever. When you fill up this formerly fun place with your retarded sex fetish crap you ruin the fun for people who aren't into your weird ass shit. PLS STAHP.
>>
>>5277696
With my right foot I circle the big toe against your warm penis head, working in your oozing precum against the skin.
You notice my eyes look down for a second and I adjust my left leg but pay it no mind.
I glide my soft sole sensually up and down along your hard shaft gently pushing against the tension of your boner.
I shift my position again and the intensity of the strokes becomes harder and faster, I pick up a discarded sock and throw it at your face, obstructing your vision.
Once you're finished pressing the sock against your nose you notice that my sitting position has changed once again but it doesn't matter.
You can feel an orgasm building up, climax is coming closer, and closer and the head of your penis becomes tingly against my naked foot.
But then... something else begins to build up. A short stabbing pain. You were unsure about its cause and location but now it's most definitely radiating from your little nuts.
You look down and see that my left foot is flat against your balls like they're a car accelerator.
I can tell that you've noticed and suddenly press your balls flat against the floor just as your orgasm has passed the point of turning back.
As you dirty my right foot and ankle with your sticky sweet cum I can feel your flattened balls swelling and pulsating with each pump of your prostate.
"Enjoy your last semen spirt"
And with that I pop the balls underneath my foot.
>>
A lot of interesting creative-writing is happening in this thread and that's a positive. However, there are some problems here, such as this post >>5277574 which pretends not to realise girls can have penises too. Please take that possibility seriously, Anon. What's worse, there's an instance of duckrolling right here >>5277672. Nobody wants to be duckrolled, Anon. That's inconsiderate.

And this post >>5277724 is indistinguishable from sincerity. Reading it, I feel like I'm being yelled by my dad or some similar baby boomer. Truly shiverific (word I just made up).

Otherwise, this is an okay thread, folks. Those of you who are doing it, keep up the intelligentposting and creative-writing! Those of you who aren't, why not join in - you might find it's more fun than it looks. Thanks, everyone.
>>
>>5277741
you don't like jellysquishes total lack of personality and how she just bumrushes into a thread and starts judging people who aren't like her? see: meandering nothing, boring.
>>
I like cts too
>>
>>5277750
I like u to onii-chan~
>>
File: flube.gif (98KB, 460x405px) Image search: [Google]
flube.gif
98KB, 460x405px
cts is ok imotbqhwy
I don't like seing his/her/their dick but xhe is a good memer

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
h-how do i become cute like CTS???

i-i wanna b-be cute too!!
>>
>>5277779
be a fat man and wear a dress
>>
File: 1469113713043.gif (2MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1469113713043.gif
2MB, 256x192px
>>5277791
but i'm not fat... i am pretty thin...... what do i do??
>>
File: tumblr_o4onw2LCRg1uk1tkyo5_1280.png (320KB, 675x609px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4onw2LCRg1uk1tkyo5_1280.png
320KB, 675x609px
>>5277776
Y-You're embarrass me you dumb flube poster.
>>5277779
Shave you're leggs, lube ur butte and put on some cute outfits.
Join us, anon-kun~
>>
File: ll.png (698KB, 820x720px) Image search: [Google]
ll.png
698KB, 820x720px
>>5277795
i've done several pics of me in cute dresses before, but i stopped bcs of the the troubles..

t-tho the urge of feeling cute is coming back...
>>
>>5277801
What troubles anon? There are no troubles when you are cute.
post you're feminine dicc
>>
File: tvtesno.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
tvtesno.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>5277806
i'm just scared that i will become a h*ckin subby again which i don't want to..

also here, just for u
>>
>>5277810
Oh I can't help you with not becoming a sub.
Nothing beats feeling the embrace of a man much stronger than you before he sticcs his much more competent benis inside of you.

That's a very kawaii benis. I like the innocent and nervous pose although I bet deep down you have the heart of a lustful woman that wants to leap on a cocc.
>>
>>5277724
PLEASE post ur hands :3
>>
File: 1483184787726.jpg (12KB, 227x232px) Image search: [Google]
1483184787726.jpg
12KB, 227x232px
>>5277815
w-w-w-w-what the h*** CTS!!!!!!

t-t-that's way way w-w-way too lewd!!!!

.... b-but u got m-m-me... i-i want a cocc..... b-but also i-i-i wanna fucc!! ;w;

and... about troubles... they are a bit too personal to talk about them here so.. i can't say much sorry...
>>
>>5277820
You're benis to too kawaii to give the fucc.
Be a good boi and lock it up in chastity
>>
>>5277735
cts any man would be so lucky to even look at you you are amazing no one can squeeze a guys little nuts like you can i would love to hang out with you while we watch a movie or surf the net and you squeeze my little nuts casually in your hands as we do as if it is nbd and i just have to put up with it or else you'll do it harder
>>
>>5277823
p-please CTS i-i really d-don't want to fall to this......

a-are you a switch b-by the way?? cus i am tbh..
>>
>>5277824
You're too kind, nut-kun. Let's watch a scary movie together so I can clamp my hand down hard on your nuts every time there's a jumpscare.
>>5277829
CTS will tell you her orientation but only if you promise to lock up your qt benis for her.
>>
File: 1484270176734.jpg (141KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1484270176734.jpg
141KB, 650x650px
>>5277841
mmhhh..... a-alright.... just ONCE....
>>
WTF I hate s4s now????
>>
>>5277843
Good girl. Come back with evidence of one month chastity and I will tell you.
>>
>>5277855
omg CTS i don't even have chastity cage cus i'm too poor, how can i come back with such evidence???
>>
>>5277860
There are some pretty affordable cages on ebay.
They usually also come with numbered temporary locks that you have to break to remove.

ebay.com/itm/NIB-Very-Similar-to-CB-6000S-2-1-2-Penis-Cage-w-Lock-Male-Chastity-Device-/172469806805?var=&hash=item28280066d5:m:moiff4NNRWPx7TizmdcPe7g
>>
>>5277864
w-why are u doing this to me anyway...

i-i thought you are nice!!
>>
File: tumblr_nmf6p2XMId1s02ph8o1_500.jpg (84KB, 500x624px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmf6p2XMId1s02ph8o1_500.jpg
84KB, 500x624px
>>5277869
This is for your own good, anon.
I am being nice by helping you bloom into the girl that you deserve to be~
>>
>>5277810
BENIS

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>5277872
b-but i feel pretty dom right now cts...

maybe i can help you with feeling like a poor little girl held by a strong, muscular man, huh?
>>
>>5277876
you sound more like a lonely thirsty fag than a true sub tbh

okay have fun with your weird its sorta ironic but not at all little "flirt" fest or whatever you consider this.
>>
>>5277876
You're suggesting fem dicc on fem boypussy?
You want to push me on all fours, slapp my ass and take me from behind eh?
>>
File: bad.png (61KB, 205x216px) Image search: [Google]
bad.png
61KB, 205x216px
>>5277879
i don't even wanna be a sub anymore tbh

i'm a switch rn with strong dom feels.

and it's tru i am kinda lonely, pls don't be a bully, i love u anon.

>>5277883
maybe yeah, would u love it? i bet you would.
>>
>>5277884
CTS is a slutte who is always up for a hot dicking.
Once you've got me down on all fours what are you going to do with me?
>>
>>5277892
i would make u to beg for my cockie dockie, like a real salope you are.

once i would hear enough of your begging i would let you play with my cocc, maybe also putting a cage on ur tiny little flaccid dickie, just so you can't get erect from this dumb gayness.

then, i would probably put a collar on you and take u on a leash, you would only eat up from a dog bowl.

you don't deserve a good dicking unless you prove me otherwise, cutie.
>>
>>5277898
Being walked around the house in nothing but a collar would certainly have me helplessly pawing at my pretty pink chastity cage.
With your smooth cock being the only thing that can relieve my desires it would be craved more than anything else.
Due to every one of my meals requiring you to dress them with your cum I would have to work extra hard to get you good and hard and in the mood to ravage my constantly exposed boypussy.
>>
>>5277892
Like... I really don't know your sexual history or whatever but what do you do when you're with a girl?
I'm not into you I'm just curious.
>>
>>5277909
good girle, very good!

maybe you deserve some dicking, but! it wouldn't be a long one, just to tease you and make u work harder for me~

you would also have to eat all of my cummie, and that would be the only meal for you! maybe if you will do it right, you will get some nice tasty meal but for now on... just cummies.

and i bet it's still good for you anyways.
>>
>>5277917
What kind of work would you have your caged and collard bitch doing?
Of course I will be prepared to drop to my knees at any moment of the day to suck on your cute dick and drink your salty cum straight from the source.
>>
>>5277917
None of the guys I've ever been with have ever talked like anime characters
>>
File: df.png (67KB, 222x221px) Image search: [Google]
df.png
67KB, 222x221px
>>5277925
[/spoiler]hah, it wouldn't be that easy, you would be locked to something and have to wait for your master to come! once i would come, depending on my mood i would either unlock you or simply keep you locked! and you will have to accept this, yes? cus you are good girle, after all! if you would still be locked, then i would just straight up feed you with either cummies or piss, and i hope you do enjoy piss too!! dirty naughty girle, teehee~[/spoiler]

>>5277926
thank you! it's a pleasure??
>>
>>5277936
Of course I would accept this and obey every word of my master because I am just a slutte who has been hardwired to serve others.
I-I would do my best to become my master's urinal if that is what he desires of me.
>>
>>5277936
Not really I was making fun of you. You and CTS should exchange Skype discord whatever details and be done with it. I really don't want to read stupid fetishes when browsing here... like a little is tolerable but I feel like this isn't a joke and I'm not interested in all this gay tranny crap.
I used to chat with CTS and Luptron on irc a few years ago. I actually had hoped he'd care when I said to knock it off but obv not. ;_;
>>
>>5277949
You're so retarded you not only still complain about something that's hardwired into the board but you're THAT stupid you thought CTS had a conscious? He's a fag, it's all he has dude and you want to take it away from him?

His being a faggot/roleplaying is your equivelent of just being a dreadful bore who does nothing but complain and be useless.

How about you stop posting because I feel my intelligence being assaulted every time you post?
>>
>>5277854
YESA WTF
all of this lewdposting is very very very un-nice
>>
File: image_1.jpg (73KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
73KB, 700x525px
>>5277942
i'm proud of you, my girl.

maybe after a bit, you will finally accomplish ur job and get my cocc in ur boipucc.

>>5277949
i'm sorry to hear anon, and i know this is a nice board, not a fetish board!

sorry for any kind of uncomfortable stuff i'm doing.. but honestly if you don't want to hear it, u may as well just go look up another thread, hm? complaing about this won't make the situation better.
>>
>>5277958
Yes sir. I want to serve you and do a very good job so you praise me and maybe give me your dicc
>>
>>5277955
Nice dubs! I watched movies with them a few times and stuff it was fun and innocent. My appeal is to I knew them before all the dick pics and stuff. Not that they weren't exchanging them just I never had to see it then. Idk. I'm kinda half drunk hungover whatever. I'm sure you know the feeling very well.
>>
>>5277974
No I don't know what being a complete idiot narcissist who only talks about her life, what she does and she doesn't like. I also don't know what it's like to dodge questions and go on entirely unrelated tangents because I'm too stupid to engage discourse so I just throw my hands in the air "welp guess im just a dumb cunt!".
>>
>>5277964
good girl.

now stay locked in my room!

>>5277974
i honestly know this feeling, i had a good friend who seemed straight and shit, i was already bi-curious dumb cunt and didn't rly want him to turn to this patch. after awhile and after the incidents i had with my sexuality i fixed stuff up (somehow cus as u can see i'm still a dum lewd poster) and moved on a bi side with strong female preferences.

then one of my other friends who know that friend told me he went full gay and already have some bf and stuff. it kinda hit me, ngl. i really wanted him to be "normal".
>>
ass
>>
>>5277983
Yes sir, I will sit with my bare butte on the floor and my collar chained to the wall waiting for my master to come home and use me like the sex toy I am.
>>
>>5277989
very good, also u better don't say anything, only woofs!
>>
>>5278000
wan wan!
>>
File: 1280.png (231KB, 550x700px) Image search: [Google]
1280.png
231KB, 550x700px
>>5278007
you would look great in momiji inubashiri outfit for sure~
>>
>>5278016
awoo~
>>
File: da.jpg (920KB, 1080x1532px) Image search: [Google]
da.jpg
920KB, 1080x1532px
>>5278023
moi salope petite.
>>
>>5278027
*pants*
>>
I just want to say that this was on page 10 when I bumped it and I bumped it because it was a cute anime girl but now I regret it immensely
>>
>>5278033
good dubs my salope!!

here's a pic of me and u
>>
>>5278043
ah-ah-ah-awooooooo~~<3
>>
File: sleep tite.png (601KB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
sleep tite.png
601KB, 992x1403px
>>5278046
it's time to go sleep though, my salope!

we will play with each other someday soon, be sure i will catch ya.

now lay ur head on my leg and sleep tite!
>>
>>5278054
*snuggles up close on your lap*
>>
Whoa this is still up. Well, didn't fap yesterday cts, so here I am. Waiting to see & fap to you
>>
>>5277793
Post pics so we can assess & help
>>
>>5277810
You don't have to be so subby, just be a cute gf & have THEM worship YOU
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.