[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I was in Mcdonalds just using the wi-fi when this lady walked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: intellectual.jpg (48KB, 400x510px) Image search: [Google]
intellectual.jpg
48KB, 400x510px
So, I was in Mcdonalds just using the wi-fi when this lady walked in. Her hair was dyed so I could tell that she was an SJW. There were only men in the line at Mcdonalds and she walked pass all of them and said, “This is the 21st century, feminism allows me to do this to cis-het white men like you.” and then she cackled evilly. She then asked the cashier to make her one McCake, and also to give her a discount because of the wage gap (not real btw). When the cashier told her that Mcdolands doesn’t make cakes she just gave him an evil glaire and said, “This is just like Anita said. Yet another cis-het mansplaining away free food. This is going straight on tumblr and twitter. I hope you enjoy having your entire life censored, shitlord.”

That’s when I couldn’t take it anymore. I walked straight up to the woman, got right in her face, and yelled THE CAKE IS A LIE! The entire mcdonalds gasped… and then they started applauding. That’s when I realized, that everyone in that mcdonalds had been a gamer. The SJW was beside herself and stumbled out of the mcdolmnalds, falling into a puddle of water and sullying her Steven Universe jorts. The cashier started crying out of joy and handed me $100 straight from the cash register. He also said I’m allowed to get free nuggets for the rest of my life.

It turned out that he was the son of the CEO of Mcdonalds. Also, I just asked him to marry me. You might have heard of him, his name is Albert Einstein Jr.
>>
This is... so beautiful
>>
good jobb
>>5274337
>>
thankk
>>
File: kero kero suruna.png (43KB, 183x176px) Image search: [Google]
kero kero suruna.png
43KB, 183x176px
STOP FROGPOSTING
>>
File: 3-13-11jorts.jpg (125KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
3-13-11jorts.jpg
125KB, 480x280px
>>5274337
>Steven Universe jorts
>>
>So, I was in Mcdonalds
Stopped reading there.
>>
Burger Kings > Mcdonalds
>>
>>5275134
They're exactly the same thing.
>>
>>5275131
This
>>
>>5275134
I legit threw up from Burger King
>>
>>5275136
false, Burger Kangz puts patrician mayo on whoppers mcdonalds uses terrible sperm filled meme sauce
>>
all of the fast food places are gross buckets
>>
File: 1465949407775.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1465949407775.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
>>5274337
That was beautiful
>>
>>5274337
>The entire mcdonalds gasped
stopped reading there
>>
>>5274337
>his name is Albert Einstein Jr.
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>5275199
>stopped reading at end of post
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.