[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God I'm so fucking mad. Today I wore my fucking awesome

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1490675378121.jpg (339KB, 1242x1237px) Image search: [Google]
1490675378121.jpg
339KB, 1242x1237px
God I'm so fucking mad. Today I wore my fucking awesome Pepe shirt to school and I overheard some faggot Hillary voting "male" feminist cuck talking about how God Emperor's wall is stupid. I noticed he was doing this in front of a gorgeous white blondie. She was so cute, it seemed really apparent that it was time to show my stuff and make her my Aryan Goddess. Perfect time to cuck a pathetic snowflake beta boy, right? Anyway I go up to the triggered beta pussy and start calling him a cuck, telling him how triggered he is, talking about how God Emperor will be president for eight years whether he likes it or not. I thought this was the part where she recognizes how alpha I am and gives me her number right in front of the pathetic cuck betamale, but no! She just smirked at me, then her and the limp-wristed cuck walked off laughing. She wasn't even impressed at all when I told her I want to #MAGA! Women today are being brainwashed! Thanks to (((them))) always portraying Tyrones and wimpy effeminate emotionally weak hipsters as ideal men, women are betraying Aryans such as myself. If this keeps up, whites are just going to be a race of fat cucks with purple hair and 50 genders, leading the way for Tyrone, Ahmed, Pedro, and Schlomo to take us all over. I'm unbelievably FUCKING angry, I feel just like that rare Pepe with the gun and a red filter over it. Any advice for getting my revenge on that dumb leftist cuck?
>>
>>5266154
Please go back to your containment board
boards.4chan.org/pol/
>>
>>5266154
>when someone ACTUALLY believes that girls think bullying is cool
>>
File: 1420751937456.png (284KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
1420751937456.png
284KB, 491x491px
>>5266154
>>
>>5266154
I honestly cant tell if this is satire or not
>>
>>5266275
you're retarded then
>>
it is a sin to mock the starving, ugly and poor of the soul. especially when they arent sinners themselves. quite the sin indeed

i wonder how god handles these kinds of situations

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK, HUHHHH :^)
>>
>>5266154
This may be satire, but this is actually how you /pol/ types come off as. Just thought you should know.
>>
>>5266633
the /pol/fags here just post pepe, trump and bogdanoff meme shit because they're cowards

oh wait! they're not smart enough to engage an intelligent conversation about politics they're just drama-seeking losers who love buzzwords, racism and being edgy.
>>
>>5266282
no your just a big babby
>>
>>5266300
>>5266633
>>5266644
Consider your dubs checked
>>
>>5266644
>posts on s4s
>>
>>5266154
>I got my feelings hurt and had to make a block of passive aggressive text

Hi ShareBlue
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.