[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

like this image if you want to die (pls don't like it to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: like.jpg (51KB, 540x583px) Image search: [Google]
like.jpg
51KB, 540x583px
like this image if you want to die
(pls don't like it to see if I lie, it actually works, so be very careful!)
>>
>>5264836
10/10 would fug that pizza
>>
>>5264837
I acutally know that pizza, I hope it won't see this thread because I'm using its picture without its permission haha
>>
You would think that having seen someone else eating pizza that I wouldn't want to fug it.. But no it just makes me harder. I hope you are looking at this itt pizza I wanna fug u
>>
>>5264836

I like that image
>>
>>5265420
RIP
>>
i unsubscribe from pizza channel hech mean==========
>>
Why the Fuck must he out his hand on the pizza
>>
File: JonTron.jpg (321KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JonTron.jpg
321KB, 1280x720px
>>5264836
Fuck Jon "Gas the Jews" Tron
White supramicst kkk asshole
>>
>>5265638
I don't think Jon Tron is a racist, more like a guy that hasn't put a lot of practice into critical thinking, hasn't actually done research on the information he's given, and has never debated before in his life. Destiny is really good at debate and knows his shit, and so Jon Tron got blindsided and said some dumb things in the heat of the moment because he only half-remembered the points he wanted to make and the statistics he wanted to cite.

It's too bad, because he's a funny guy and part of learning is sometimes to hold bad ideas and talk about them until someone tells you why you're wrong. If people are afraid of talking about shit for fear of being deemed a racist, then they'll just fester in secret echochambers with actual racists until they really become one. This shit like taking him out of that game he did voice acting on or whatever and the general angry mob is so counterproductive and only serves to push the two sides further and further apart. People are really depressing sometimes.
>>
>>5264836
I know how to upboat but how do i like
>>
File: j-tron2.jpg (218KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
j-tron2.jpg
218KB, 1280x720px
>>5265725
stop trying to defend him Hans
>>
the message was never about being pro nazi or anti nazi
the progressives and alt right are both means to the same end
its about letting people know if they are an adult and reasonable and don't want to participate in primitive identity/morality politics then you are not welcome
no more rational economics, prosperity, intelligence and reality
just story lines, celebrities, gossip, drama, hate, fighting and conflict
don't like it?
too mature?
not welcome
>>
File: 1477973821906.png (520KB, 763x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1477973821906.png
520KB, 763x1065px
>>5265762
>>
File: IMG_1134.jpg (31KB, 330x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1134.jpg
31KB, 330x445px
>>5265779
he argues seriously with strangers on the internet
>>
>>5265779
Who is he supposed to be arguing against, exactly?
>>
>>5264836
god I wish that were me
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.