[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >14 or 15 >on my period >emo.png >learning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: warsaw.jpg (13KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
warsaw.jpg
13KB, 278x181px
>be me
>14 or 15
>on my period
>emo.png
>learning about the holocaust in class
>show this picture
>this was back when I was still alive inside
>I start crying because this fucking kid was terrified
>everyone in class looking at me
>oshit.jpg

i'm still embarrassed by that
>>
who are you quoting
>>
yeah but if you saw the first x men you know that was magneto you underage cunt
>>
>>5261165
eh, its not as bad as the kid who wore sweats and would get up to sharpen his pencil, walking around with a boner.
>>
>>5261165
Honestly thought that was a pic of Magneto as a kid from one of the X-Men movies
>>
that fortune when she abuses your quote feature

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
File: Bhugg5AIEAA23GD.jpg (25KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
Bhugg5AIEAA23GD.jpg
25KB, 500x391px
>>5261165
cheer u up
>>
>>5261176
probably copy ing and pasting from her thoughs dxiary

OP is a wonderful p
erson. Feeling nemotions nothing to be embarassesed of
>>
>>5261165
Why would the kid be afraid of the nice soldier men?
The army fights for your freedom!
>>
>>5261616
Are u sure this army was on their side?

Are u sure it was an army and not ploice? Polcie is mean and bullies people just like that. Lots of footagee.
>>
>>5261669
If the army was not on their side it means that they are the bad guys and should surrender to the army men.
If it is the police they would have sheriff badges like Woody and would only imprison Blake people
>>
>>5261165
Watch TGSNT while on your period and you'll crie even more :(
>>
>>5262003
RIP Donatello
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.