[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am literally /pol/ in pic related. I look like him, I even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

I am literally /pol/ in pic related. I look like him, I even work for Steve Bannon. But fuck it. I'm gay. How do I find my /lgbt/ guise?
>>
lol fag
>>
>>5254901

Post a pic of yourself
>>
>>5254901
Me!
>>
giant slalom skis a very as picture bed and come to touch the other five face days such by setting a her as her bed her come her touch her other her face her such her setting her her own her as her bed her come her touch her other her face her such her setting her her own her as her bed her come her touch her other her face her such her setting her her own her as her bed her come her touch her other her face her such her setting her her own her as her bed her come her touch her other her face her such her setting her her own her as her bed her come her touch her other her face her such her setting her her own her as her bed her come her touch her other her face her
>>
>>5254901
Bannon is HITLER and KKK
how do you live with yourself?
>>
>>5254908
that's about all you're getting. for now

>>5254925
Ok. Some questions
Are u gay?
Are you qt?
Do u mind if i pretty much only want to top?

Also I literally actually work for Steve Bannon.
and according to the big 5 personality test I'm like 75% disorganized
100% introverted
80% disagreeable
90% neurotic
and 60% open to new experiences
I know I'm putting my foot in my mouth but I pretty much am /pol/ incarnate. I am pretty much as far from ideal as you can get.
>>
>>5254929
this
>>
>>5254955
gud dubbles fam

if u r gay y dont u just do it on the weekends?
>pic related
>>
Isn't there a gay board on this website
>>
>>5254934

I don't think he's either of those. I believe in Trump. I pay attention to a diverse, even international set of news sources, I read a lot about politics, economics, and history, from mainstream and not-so mainstream outlets, so I've developed a worldview. I've got measured reasons for what I'm doing. I believe the job I'm doing is morally upright and may one day be respected, but not everyone is going to understand it at first. For now, that's ok with me
>>
File: 1490119174414s.jpg (3KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
1490119174414s.jpg
3KB, 124x124px
>>5254971
as a trump voater (srsly) I can say that we appreciate what you do for us (providing you're not a deep state shill, which i dont think) so keep doing what you're doing fam, it gets tough and depression can sneak in esp. to young dudes like us, str8 or bi/gay w/e and despite what aleggs jones says we are being poisoned by our food and water supply. if I can give you advice, its just to be yourself, and dont let anyone change you. if you do, you're lying to yourself and ultimately throwing away who you are as a person for what the world thinks you should be. hih fam
>>
>>5254967

god i wish. He's pretty hot

>>5254968
I will leave this board if you guys want me to but /pol/ is too public, and i'd probably get dogpiled at /lgbt/ or even /soc/ for working at a company that Bannon started. I like and trust you guys as well. It's very nice here
>>
>>5254983
lol u never had ses
>>
>>5254983
fanks fam, between all the fun poasting theres alotta great people here. we understand (i do anyhow xD) and other boards can be like drowning in others forced opinions. is there something keeping you from living as who you wanna be? i am communicating with spirits from beyond and i have to keep it hidden because i moved back in with my christian fam after breakin it off with crazee gf and yeah its not fun, in fact im depressed now but you and i should try to keep our heads above water, remember it could ALWAYS be worse. look on the brightside you prolly make moar munnies than me and get to do fun /pol/ things instead of push papers and be un appreciated
>>
>>5254988

le nazi nubers
>>
>>5254988
also dubs prolly jusss called it lel
if u never has ses u shuld try it bholes are nice just wash itout first n make sure he/she/whoever goes poo first ;DDD
>>
>>5254989

aw. I appreciate u anon u lifted my spirits. I too am living with my christian fam lol and it sucks. hard to get a bf in this weather

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>5254994
eggsellent :^) also, if you need to keep it on the D/L im sure a nice sane friend will let u do the sessy time and not ya know tell everyone just choose your partner wisely ofc ;DD
>>
File: 1396174499255.jpg (6KB, 163x200px) Image search: [Google]
1396174499255.jpg
6KB, 163x200px
>>5254901
hey man, if you still need someone to talk to, hmu

i'm the ///lgbt/// simpsons goy
>>
>>5255054

ty mein friend
>>
File: why homer.png (266KB, 368x657px) Image search: [Google]
why homer.png
266KB, 368x657px
>>5255065
hey man, you still around?

from reading your original post I took up a few things

I think regardless of politics, people should be able to succ whoever (consent ofc)

and you shouldn't feel bad for wanting to succ the dude
>>
>>5254901
politics in a nutshell
>>
File: not okay.gif (53KB, 330x366px) Image search: [Google]
not okay.gif
53KB, 330x366px
>>5254901
>>
>>5254955
I got
50%
28%
18%
18%
45%
Am i justa shitty person
>>
>>5255106

hey .. I was poking arond on /lgbt/ a little and they had at least 2 /polgbt/ threads lole

yeah I agree with you.
>>
>>5255205

um, u supposed to put what categories you lean most towards silly!

The big 5 categories are
introversion v extroversion
agreeable v disagreeable
relaxed v neurotic
organized v disorganized
open v cloased to new experiences
>>
File: zapped.jpg (66KB, 650x503px) Image search: [Google]
zapped.jpg
66KB, 650x503px
>this thread
>>
>>5255385
who are you quoting?
>>
>>5255393
Mike"Suck a cock, Get a shock"Pence
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.