[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you ever feel like you're getting dumber like I literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: alex jones.jpg (80KB, 1247x945px) Image search: [Google]
alex jones.jpg
80KB, 1247x945px
you ever feel like you're getting dumber

like I literally couldn't create a logical point if I tried right now. shit's scary
>>
literally me
>>
schizophrenia and severe depression pretty much my whole life (and i'm probably twice the age of the average person here)

decades of meds, self-medication, psychosis have turned my brain to pudding

(a-bloo-bloo)
>>
>>5253866
>66
and yet continue to persevere, having such a passion for life yet not even knowing it.
beautiful, like me
>>
[s4s] is the most intelligent board in 4chan
>>
>>5253866
wow 24 is pretty old
>>
>>5253999
checken
>>
>>5254024
lol
>>
>>5254887
FORE!
>>
Buddha has something to say about this
>>
>>5254893
``im gay''- le buddha
>>
>>5253866
well i am 12 so you are 24
>>
File: 1487028478590.jpg (211KB, 748x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487028478590.jpg
211KB, 748x600px
>>
>>5253866
Meds never really help. Not sure why you even started doing them. Just be yourself. Seeing things that aren't meant to be there is also alright.
Just hope the love of my life would stop haunting me forever, that would be very nice.
>>
...Feeling more like Alex Jones everyday on the other hand IS quite different OP
>>
>>5255012
uh yeah thanks for the "advice" but i've lived without meds and it can be a complete living hell of full-blown psychosis, telling seriously mentally ill people to go off their meds is quite an le epic prank tho i guess / the standard retard line from people who aren't actually depressed, went on antidepressants and realised the side effects are worse than their supposed depression

people like me who need antipsychotics to not turn into a raving fucking lunatic on the other hand should absolutely stay on them
>>
Being in the presence of someone with psychotic symptoms can bring on the same feelings in the other. It's called transference, a psychoanalytic term which defines the transfer of another's distorted frame of mind onto the person with whom he is interacting.

It is subtle. That person might start to feel like the schizophrenic person feels without realizing it. If psychotic you can start feeling spacey and disoriented. If you don't know what is happening you will think it's coming from yourself.
>>
She was hearing voices - we know that. We could watch her through the kitchen window as she walked out of the house and toward the hot tub that she loved to sit in. And we could see her climb into the hot tub and sit down - her profile was to us - and we could see her laugh. She would laugh. She would giggle. Was she in pain - well, she was hearing voices. That's the point of the giggling. Something was talking to her.

And I think because of that happy response we saw from her, we told ourselves that she'd made friends with the voices, that the voices were beckoning her. They were coaxing her into their world and that she finally decided to join them. I don't know whether that's true or not. I'll tell you that it got me through the first five years of trying to figure out where Sachiko's mind had gone.
>>
when we al croux a scruma then we apontilize th epacrotise., complacently, aprocimpatically we regurgitage tacmo ragitatsi and crppoobastial ectolplasts.... vboarcko
>>
>>5255943
stupid weeb
>>
I found this.

I read every sentence.

Just who the h*ck do you think you are?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.