[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What u think about the future of a couple that, he is much older

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: RFDheartbreak-sfSpan.jpg (25KB, 395x264px) Image search: [Google]
RFDheartbreak-sfSpan.jpg
25KB, 395x264px
What u think about the future of a couple that, he is much older then her, have health and psychological problem, although it's no dangerous. For example he cannot find a job for panic attacks while interview. He is too scared about desertion, n have gust problem, increase by somatize, from 4 yrs old, now he is 31. He is also funny, have friends n passion. She is good n strong, coverly want to be protected, n want to help him. I ask myself: he will can in future, if pass his psycho problem, stay really next to her? Or only she can stay next to him?
For stay next I mean: be ally, help inside, through life
>>
check this 5
>>
File: 1489990607511.jpg (80KB, 846x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489990607511.jpg
80KB, 846x1024px
no
>>
So, if I don't post a fucking anime picture no one give a fuck of what I fucking write
>>
>>5253624
Well, it would help if I could understand it.
>>
>>5253283
"Hey hey wanna play well baby I can go and go
And every other day you're always running off with so and so.
Baby I would throw you if I didn't know you but I'm paying for it." - kawaii made flesh

Basically I doubt it OP, you want people to see the potential and the effort you put into life. The only thing people see is what's on the surface, they only see your struggle and want no part of it. Why would you want to make others suffer anyways you should just take care of the problem yourself and from what I can infer the problem is your very life OP, please for everyone's sake just don't involve yourself with them. Instead involve yourself with the ground.
>>
Psychological prediction future
>>
>>5253283
Is this supposed to be a serious post under the guise of ironic spelling and grammar?
>>
File: 1472244692289.jpg (405KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1472244692289.jpg
405KB, 1200x1600px
>>5253283
hhahaahha ur jealous
>>
Ok, I'm not speak a proper English maybe. And definitely I'm jealous, however I would she help him, n broke then. I would try to understand what will could happen between them, n if he want really succeed his problems
>>
What could happen after, n if, he succeed, otherwise she will not waste her time
>>
hey sounds like me, a bum! :^) egs deee
>>
>>5254356
is her ass fused shut?
>>
such le wow

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>5253283
fuck you

eat shit
>>
>>5253283
look at this guy he literally lives in a heart no wonder he is so stupid
>>
>>5253283
You have nothing to lose by at least trying to make things work out with her. Give it your best, for no doubt she is the only hope you ever have at finding love and normalcy. If she leaves you or she drives you crazy, move on. That too is part of life. If you cherish her she will no doubt hang on forever as women are generally needy and stupid flowers.

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>5253283
biutiful post fren :]
>>
This can work but what are you working towards? You haveto want a job and cozy life, and if you want it badly enough you will overcome panics at interview. Maybe you two don't need much money - love can do a lot and the ultimately thing you need is a cozy life with love - for both of you, but money makes cozy life a lot easier - stress is no fun. Work on fixing your nervous problem - anything is fixable.
>>
Right, first, that man is no me. He is the new boyfriend of my ex. And I think if ur not rich enough, work is essential and part of life as sleep and eat. And she is needy, but even she reflect so much about relationships
>>
File: 1475268268605.jpg (2MB, 1500x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1475268268605.jpg
2MB, 1500x2250px
good advise
>>
>>5255207
So, reflecting is a stupid needy inhibitors
>>
>>5255862
That's truth actually
>>
>Boris Pasternak once told Roman Jakobson that Lilya Brik frightened him by saying that her guests would start supper right after Osya returns from Cheka, and that he later called their apartment Moscow police department.
Oh my.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.