[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She was hearing voices - we know that. We could watch her through

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

She was hearing voices - we know that. We could watch her through the kitchen window as she walked out of the house and toward the hot tub that she loved to sit in. And we could see her climb into the hot tub and sit down - her profile was to us - and we could see her laugh. She would laugh. She would giggle. Was she in pain - well, she was hearing voices. That's the point of the giggling. Something was talking to her.

And I think because of that happy response we saw from her, we told ourselves that she'd made friends with the voices, that the voices were beckoning her. They were coaxing her into their world and that she finally decided to join them. I don't know whether that's true or not. I'll tell you that it got me through the first three years of trying to figure out where [s4s]'s mind had gone.
>>
>>5247256
and where are you now?
>>
>>5247486
LOL
>>
>>5247501
Sorry, I'm not too familiar with European acronyms.
>>
>>5247527
It Stands for lots of love
>>
File: 1488445423994.png (573KB, 643x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488445423994.png
573KB, 643x900px
See you on the flip side.
>>
>>5248358
aww, thanks babby!

>>5248925
see you cute amine! I..I love you!
>>
>>5247256
>>5248925
dumb animeposter
>>
>>5248950
don't bully me or my friends!
>>
>>5249436
this is the type of posting I like to see

upboated
>>
>>5249588
good double
>>
>>5247256
>pass user
can i have a authograph
>>
>>5249588
thanks for being my friend
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.