[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is being a creep superseded by democracy? is a polite respectful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: stalking.jpg (42KB, 520x473px) Image search: [Google]
stalking.jpg
42KB, 520x473px
is being a creep superseded by democracy?
is a polite respectful loner creepier than a person who engages in creepy behaviour but has many friends?
why don't peoples friends advise them about not being creeps, as they would advise them about not making bad fashion choices or life decisions?
discuss creeps itt
>>
Nobody cares what creepy shit you do so long as nobody knows you're doing it.
>>
>>5241770
people at my school and workplace are openly stalking me and gossiping about me in a melodramatic delusion anime villain way
they do it in front of their friends and none of them ever just say "hey man he's just a guy and he doesn't talk much at all whatever you think is happening between you two is in your head" or something
I need to understand why people don't stop them it's honestly like they're shitting on the floor in public and people around just keep smiling and acting like it isn't happening
>>
>>5241800
it means nobody likes you you freak
>>
File: IMG_1090.jpg (13KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1090.jpg
13KB, 443x332px
>>5241806
but if i mind my own business and am polite and they all hate me based on the delusional belief that they know something about me worth not liking, then surely they're the creeps in this situation objectively and unequivocally
like they're the aggressor and their aggression is based on some narrative crafted independently of my existence and they're basically as smart and sane as someone who thinks harry potter is real
or am i still the freak because of democracy?
>>
>>5241815
you're the freak because you are a freak i mean look at what you're doing right now you're making ridiculous posts about some conspiracy against you on a laoatian screenprinting discussion forum
>>
>>5241815
You sound like one of those "gangstalking victims", and if you're being serious, they have every right to talk shit behind your back.
You're genuinely creepy, they don't know what delusions are cooking in that head of yours because you never talk to anyone.
>>
>>5241819
i think you're just triggered that i pointed out the ability for the majority to be incompetent tyrannical delusional and stupid and that interferes with some political belief you have so you're not giving me a fair go

>>5241822
you sound like one of those people who thinks being stalked by a gang physically cannot happen because there is a phenomenon of delusional people claiming to be gang stalked online in the same way that because feminist rape culture turned out to be hoaxed therefore no one anywhere has ever been raped
also sorry that handsome quiet boy didn't ask you out you'll get over it eventually ;)
>>
>>5241835
People think you're creepy because you're a paranoid schizophrenic.

I'd seek actual help, not advice from losers on a spam board.
>>
>>5241835
i'm not even judging you for being a freak, i'm just stating an observation that you are definitely a freak based on the behaviour you've exhibited in this thread. it's not that big of a deal. also did you ever consider that people think you're a freak because you don't you talk to them, so they have no idea who you are, and you're being absolutely ridiculous for devising this crazy way of thinking about things
>>
>>5241837
good argument freud bet mom's real proud of how smart and cool you think you are

>>5241838
if i'm such a freak why are my posts smarter, funnier, and better argued than yours?
you literally seem to think it is impossible for someone normal to be bullied by unstable but likeable people irl and then post about it later online because it is an interesting situation and they'd like the opinions of others
you think there is 0% chance that could happen
you are a dumb person
>>
>>5241846
oh great you have a victim complex as well

op pls don't bother those poor people at work, they're much better off not talking to you
>>
>>5241846
you are really insane
>>
>>5241761
*views ur post history*
niiiice
>>
Both are creepy. It's just harder to get caught outdoors

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
File: IMG_1097.gif (92KB, 261x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1097.gif
92KB, 261x337px
>>5241848
another armchair psychologist who says i have a god or victim complex ffs do some phrenology maybe you'll find out i like banging horses too dr dysart

>>5241849
yeah man i'm insane it's not like my arguments are so solid that you're afraid of my superior intellect and rational empirically founded belief system at all
>>
>>5241870
I feel like you would be a lot happier if you shaved your legs and put on a wig and went to work dressed like a girl, i bet you'd be really popular and get lots of friends in no time!
>>
>>5241870
Have you thought about going to work dressed as a woman?
>>
File: IMG_1046.jpg (27KB, 543x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1046.jpg
27KB, 543x271px
>>5241881
>>5241882
Hi I'm Girl (male), better known as Cyber-Hitler, Faze_ChickenNugget, The Cyberbully, Illuminati Puppet, George W. Bush, and/or Reptilian King. If you don't like feminine penises, probably not the place for you.
>>
>>5241884
What's your favorite taco?
>>
>>5241870
Why does his hat say KKΨ but the shield reads "Alpha Epsilon Alpha"?
>>
File: e7b.jpg (45KB, 640x586px) Image search: [Google]
e7b.jpg
45KB, 640x586px
lol. what the h*ck kind of meem is this this threaad?
>>
File: IMG_1099.jpg (26KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1099.jpg
26KB, 332x443px
>>5241885
the human vagina is my favourite taco i don't eat it though that's for her husbands job when i'm done ;)

>>5241890
what's the shield got to do with anything?
it's not even a convential group or whatever they say so it doesn't back up your claim
>>
>>5241895
what a meem

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>5241898
i ate ur mom's taco lol
>>
>>5241901
my mom is a big lady and not very hygienic or good looking that would literally be a win for me if you did that
>>
>>5241916
it tasted like an enchilada and a chimichanga
>>
>>5241919
virgin
>>
>>5241930
you'd be surprise
>>
>>5241932
nah
>>
>>5241940
are you sure
>>
>>5241942
no i mean because surprised implies i care
>>
>>5241955
do you though
>>
>>5241971
sure why not
>>
fuck you and your threads
>haha im so smooth nobody recognized me

yes they did fuck you and your shitty country
>>
File: bury_miami.gif (821KB, 1366x745px) Image search: [Google]
bury_miami.gif
821KB, 1366x745px
>>
>>5242141
what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>5241800
>00
Dubs. You sound schizophrenic.
>>
>>5242623
people on [s4s] think they're super witty and ironic but they respond to obvious bait every time
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.