[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ig/ - Introducing General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11

File: 1484855510850.png (22KB, 211x197px) Image search: [Google]
1484855510850.png
22KB, 211x197px
Previous thread: >>5211965

>Not sure what Introducing general is all about?
The mission of /ig/ is to promote the intelligent discussion of monkey as art by providing members with opportunities for intellectual discussion, by recognizing patrician taste through examinations and by calling out embryos as they arise.

>Haven't got an account? Follow this link and sign up today!
http://boards.4chan.org/s4s

QOOT: Which primate is the best?

Use >>>/s4s/introducing as a link to find the /introducing/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Monkeys occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>Monkeys may pretend to be normal users asking for meme recommendations and when you recommend something, they laugh at you for your plebian taste
>This is a thread for funposting purposes only don't offer or expect serious discussion.
>>
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD I LOL'D
>>
winston is a low iq brazilian mulatto
/thread
>>
File: Soda.png (16KB, 211x197px) Image search: [Google]
Soda.png
16KB, 211x197px
but as you can see, i can post soda.png in this thread because it isn't in the OP and hasn't been posted in this thread yet
>>
but as you can see
>>
Emily Jean is amazing <3
>>
i've had sex fantasies about her
>>
I don't think I could ever stop kissing her if I were dating her
>>
>>5218927
if the queen had a penis she'd be king
>>
p r o b l e m g r i p p i n '
>>
>>5218950
WHAT
>>
>>5218951
perfect fantasy toilet nonpaper
>>
File: 1473066322654.png (1MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1473066322654.png
1MB, 1200x675px
this man wants others to believe he's a girl
https://twitter.com/AZMAROBI
>>
>>5218927
I don't think I could ever stop licking her asshole.
>>
The Monkey-Frog Circle
>>
This cancerous meme needs to die.
>>
@5219178
he bought the game a while back okay
>>
>>5219059
yea watever. paster from hr thread but still wat ever. these're the kinda ppl that emna shudders @ the thot of. emna CRINGES when sum1 like this mecha post bout her.
>>5218927
THIS is nice, THIS is cute & nice & normal & makes a whole lot of sense. i IDENTIFY with this. THIS is the way u admire a movy gril. n*gga talken bout licken anshole , the f*ck is wrong with these ppl these the n*ggas that make lewd gross threads on s.4.s. that NO1 wants to see !
>>5219179
h'HAAA!
>>5219178
lol welcome. welcome bud. stay awhile wontcha? gosh like-- i sorta get the sentiment but it's like-- where the FUCK is this guy spending his time on this board. lol like srsly, where's this magical superior threadcrafting that we're all missing out on? hm? nowhere. link to it. dare ya. full of sh*t
>>
>>5219185
fix me up
>>
'ts not even "CANCEROUS" it is so utterly self-contained and not bothering anybody. it's like a best-kept secret that does not try and assert its prominence. it's not like the relay-chat retards that decide on *blocks yr path* or 'mwheheh every1 burypost so bord is FILT with bury' to sh*t up the entire board for an evening. it's more like an abcess. or a cyst. 'tyo sh*t 2getha
>>
wew woa dang
>>
>le prolix nyc nigger
why won't sparkles kill "hisself" already?
>>
>>5219225
'the f*ck up dumb shit , dumb bitch, bitch ass, naah, everything i write is written with PRECISION and ACCURACY. i FLESH OUT my points i dont THINK in sentence fragments like your dumb ass. lets see why dont i kill self? AHAHHAA cause im more famous than you'll ever be & bout to blow up bigga & bigga thats why lol. dumbshit i have fun and get DOLLARS for it AHAHAHA that's why. also NOT in the city, you fool. also am JEWE AHAH AM JEW best kind of human being u can be , fool, y'mad m'man? u mad y'cant refute my rebuttal? refute me b*tch u cant. just mad. mad & small minded. taking a piss on the side lines. im a goddamn superstar neva 4get it
>>
fukt up idiot read my post & was like 'hes rite. hes rite o god what do i even do on this board & why did i hafta go talkin sh*t bout this thread'. then a little ripple of ad hom comes from his tiny brain. little tiny baby bird brains. i have people that CONTACT me and TELL me how much they LOVE what i do. has that -- be honest -- has that EVER fucking happened to you a DAY in your life? do you EVER expect that to happen to your dumb ass, EVER, for the REST of your time on this planet? no. no and no. & ya know it. step 2 me get the sh*t slapt outcha mouth
>>
a n y w a y . . .
>>
sparks gimme sum game
>>
>>5219246
yea i gotchu keep it under 20 bills
>>
>>5219248
you're not limited to steam rite?
>>
>>5219258
eeeeeh ... it was nice & low-key last time so i do prefer... def do prefer ..
>>
alrite mochy knows too much SAAAHPGE SAURAROUGHE
>>
>>5219278
was not low key, you struggled.
this website seems to just email the key
http://www.dlgamer.us/download-doom-pc_games-p-34515.html
>>
glorbl
>>
glorbl
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbtm3aRiGxU
>>
>>5219289
h'haaaaa STRUGGLE? only cause-- only -- ONLY CAUSE STEAM IS WEIRD AND HAS ALL THESE WEIRD FAILSAFES AND SITE IS LABYRINTHINE & CONFUSING BUT I GOT IT, I FIGURED IT OUT
course you go RITE up to limit, RITE all the way up to doler limit lol...
i can send to ur email ?
ther*********[email protected] or wo************[email protected] ???????
also maybe can i get a RARE WINNY outta this or something?
custom vid or something or pic or ANYTHING in return mayby? pls consider
i woodnt post it cause i want to keep all to myself :))))
>>5219303
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6ZLVaUvMIo&t=166
>>
>>5219329
wo**********gger
>>
File: 1481358330222.png (38KB, 866x117px) Image search: [Google]
1481358330222.png
38KB, 866x117px
>>
>>5219332
no... no that's not rite...
*sigh* this site seems shady
but even if its not ..
ok so ..
(every1 else can FOGOF, in all honesty. this post NOT for u ! i do not care what u think about the formatting or length of this post, so you can all SCREW off! also im NOT stupid for doing this, i can FUCKING afford to do this bitch, like how martin shkreli registers domains of boneheaded journalists that slander him, i can PISS away some dollars on silly shit and i like winot so i don't mind giving him game!~ fools)
ok so .. all this site does is email the activation code... so i can just get them to email me the activation code and then email U the activation code... but -- but what if ... there's no way the code would show my name or anything rite? seems unlikely but last time i used a gift card, so there was an extra layer of anonymity that i do not have this time, so i am hesitant. also will i get rare winny or not :p
>>
>>5219347
it's a 15 letter string with two hyphens
>>
>>5219349
yeh AHA yea i KNOW but-- idk. im bein extra paranoid i suppose but i imagine steam will say 'thank u for registering!' & then somewhere in details will be MY name ..... but .. is so unlikely..... is so very unlikely but i cannot risk it.... i mite get a gift card soon for .. reasons .. so i'll keep u posted
>>
>>5219157
>>5219164
these posts ruined my world. my whole reason for being crumbled around my stupid head when i read these gosh-forsaken posts. how can so few words alter my perception so greatly?? but he's rite.... he's so rite. he's rite but i am so conflicted. my guts are knotted up. and ears open like a burnt down hut...
>>
File: deepnote.png (649KB, 1280x712px) Image search: [Google]
deepnote.png
649KB, 1280x712px
lets get back to monky. but what was monky ever even about....... nothing to get back to...... nothing to talk about........ i need a new freaken home board.......
>>
File: 1484787143518.png (43KB, 697x148px) Image search: [Google]
1484787143518.png
43KB, 697x148px
>>
alrite GO away monky PLEASE Go away monky haunts my dreeeeeams
>>
File: disturbing image.png (9KB, 385x360px) Image search: [Google]
disturbing image.png
9KB, 385x360px
>>5219381
Boo
>>
>>5219378
this guy's a fricken gift from on high i almost cant believe it
>>
mochy mane? u ever do shrooms mochy mane?
>>
File: 1478025945315.gif (183KB, 234x217px) Image search: [Google]
1478025945315.gif
183KB, 234x217px
braroaugh
>>
File: 79190020.jpg (201KB, 1000x663px) Image search: [Google]
79190020.jpg
201KB, 1000x663px
make it staouaroughp
>>
>>5219408
Watch It's Such a Beautiful Day
>>
>>5219412
i think i would pass out . . .
>>
>>5219433
why
>>
>>5219434
i scrubbed thru a bit of it on u-tube just now and i saw something about dog teeth ??? bloody dog teeth and it un-settled me
also i passed out once reading about a guy that was voluntarily amputating the end of his thumb .. no picture just words ! !
>>
>>5219444
youll be fine
>>
>>5219444
excellent trips good sir
>>
>>5219449
i will mecha note of it id rather watch emna
i do not DESIRE to be disturbed rite now
wat is BEST format to get movy in?
my friend gets blu-rays is blu-ray best?
>>
>>5219455
uh sure whatever
>>
>>5219461
ugh.... screw u
>>
yada yada yada ...
>>
mochy mane said he wood never be my fren but i like to think he has changed his tune since then ..........
>>
>>5219393
ive done a lot of psychedelics
>>
>>5219603
i was always your friend. i just wanted to show you how sometimes words can hurt. things seem to have become much more amicable between us since then
>>
>>5219605
pf yea
pf yea i knew it
yea pf i knew it
>>
>>5219609
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAA
AWWA wow.. wow yea ur rite......
wow dang ur rite..... i needed this thx
>>
File: 05-photos-of-emma-stone.jpg (87KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
05-photos-of-emma-stone.jpg
87KB, 570x570px
the room is empty .. fill it with stone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ply1uJMLfgA
>>
>>5219611
I was really into it for a while. I've done over 200 hits of acid, eaten a few ounces of shrooms, smoked 5-meo-dmt once, and had a salvia trip that was way too much and it kind of fucked up my desire to do psychedelics for a while. since then i haven't tripped a lot and that's partially because of 25i and shitty research chemicals going around being sold as LSD. as for your original question about shrooms, i've done them a bunch but other than that salvia trip shrooms are the only thing that gave me uncomfortable or incomprehensible trips. like i've taken 10 hits of acid at once and i was able to handle that, but a few grams of shrooms will have me forgetting who i am and what i'm doing in a way more serious and uncontrollable way. acid's pretty much always fun for me, but sometimes shrooms get on top of me and I can't figure it out for a while. i ate like 8 grams once and the beginning of the trip was rough but i ended up vomiting and then stared at the wall for two hours and i cannot even describe the shit i was seeing in front of that wall. psychedelics are fun but in the end you have to realize that it's not a window into a different world it's just a chemical that's altering your perception of reality in a specific and ridiculous way. that being said, being in that state can reveal certain things about your every day reality that you're not usually aware of.
>>
protip: take 4 hits of acid while it's snowing
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.