[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan only got promoted cause of Donald Trump. The rest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

4chan only got promoted cause of Donald Trump. The rest of you are cucks.
>>
Cuck here, can confirm.

Edit: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!
Edit2: Wow, this really blew up!
Edit3: RIP my inbox :(
>>
File: 1212121212.jpg (159KB, 713x976px) Image search: [Google]
1212121212.jpg
159KB, 713x976px
>>
>>5210592
>>5210597
>>5210605
Wtf are you guys doing
>>
Did we evolve past the prime minister's standards? That must mean that we have forgotten a few fragments. Those are for the Jews to discuss about behind the curtains. Darp'd.
>>
File: 4s.png (328KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
4s.png
328KB, 480x480px
is this image correct
>>
>>5210694 #
Hehe nope
>>
Do the Jews get to tell the city what's wrong with the community before the riots? No projects, no riots, no politics.
>>
>>5210727
what is le incorrect about it?
>>
The past is for freaks who were diehard about paintings of Jesus and his followers. Follow your leaders, sheeples.
>>
Can you kidnap children without touching them? Mexican tradition is the best tradition.
>>
>>5210592
I m le redbilled whyte warrior XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
Watch what comes out of your Marth.
>>
If Mexicans are oppressive like most people named Jefe, are they in charge of telling people what the proper response to "sieg heil" iz?
>>
File: 3f0.jpg (38KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
3f0.jpg
38KB, 360x480px
there seem to be a whole lotta rude vibes from le pool in this thread lole
>>
I'm just tired of these joke callers saying they are double agents for the Roman Empire carrying out Pontius Pilate's arrest warrant for Jesus Christ.
>>
Do adults with children still believe in using protection after getting arrested on New Years with no condoms?
>>
File: bavi.gif (999KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
bavi.gif
999KB, 250x251px
>>5211689
lole
>>
Does it humiliate the Arabs when they find out that Jesus was born in Nazareth? Because the middle east is really close to Bethlehem, but it's not quite the same thing. Must be the coffee differences.
>>
Do past behaviors reflect current Chinese New Year traditions if we are not really Chinese? At all?
>>
I put drugs in your girlfriend's drink for desired results such as coughing and sneezing.
>>
Now we get to lay in bed all day cuz she's sick. We are such horrible people.
>>
Are white people known for calling the cops moar often then minorities are? Only in America.
>>

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
demn son

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
When Mexicans kidnap women, where do the niggers hang from after their sentence is carried out?
>>
Do you have to go through the Mexican purification chambers in order to get recognized as a full bred Jew and returning to Zion?
>>
The hungrier you look, the moar desperate you will be. N00dz plz.
>>
Did they kidnap you with candy stolen from the doctor's office?
>>
If we are fulfilling a task given by our superiors, does that make us citizens of Utah doing our job or are we actual robots with drone incentives?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.