[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, I am here to le remind you of how I have lived life and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1488563571372.gif (60KB, 257x269px) Image search: [Google]
1488563571372.gif
60KB, 257x269px
Hello, I am here to le remind you of how I have lived life and failed. Fug. Do not Fail Life like me!!! Failure is failing and Despair is despairing..... LOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God says...
do_you_want_another no_you_cant I'm_gonna_smack_someone Dad blessing pick_me_pick_me atrocious beep_beep study duck_the_shoe bad battle Zzzzzzzz exports ouch let_me_count_the_ways sing run_away have_fun segway left_field it'd_take_a_miracle cowardice stuff persistence unemployment you're_in_big_trouble basket_case now_that_I_think_about_it illogical now_you_tell_me bizarre

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>5209259
man i think u need psychiatric help

lole
>>
>>5209259
lol HOW u generate those
they are so FASCINATING 2 me .......
>>
File: 1483720374292.gif (239KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
1483720374292.gif
239KB, 500x419px
how do i not fail at life?

hmm..
>>
>>5209265
LOLE no just 20000$ for dentist and new college enrollment LOLE
>>
File: yosho8bit.png (1KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
yosho8bit.png
1KB, 255x255px
yosho
>>
Ur not to late! Live with me in America
>>
I'm not even in here because I want to be, and if your local hospital's psych ward is like mine, I wouldn't recommend you go there even if you are feeling awful. They will not help you. They will try to drug you, and you will be thrown into a psych ward with people in completely different circumstances from you. You will be surrounded by nurses that constantly check on you in your room and are not really trained to be much more than zookeepers – they are not therapists, and frankly some of them can be very condescending towards you and will think they are better and smarter than you.

Aside from the drugging there will be "group therapy" sessions of some sort or another once or twice a day during the weekdays that you will feel completely disconnected from because of how braindead stupid, one size fits all, cater to the lowest common denominator it is. One-on-one therapy with an actual occupational therapist isn't something that the doctors will even mention to you here, they will just want to fucking drug you. They will push it on you until you make 100% clear that you're not hearing it. At best they will put you on a waiting list to see a therapist on the hospital and discharge you, and so you being in there was pretty much a waste of time to begin with.

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
File: doggo.jpg (26KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
26KB, 720x405px
>>5209259
HELP ME
I SATANIA'D
LIFE!
SATANIA LOLE
>>
>>5209349
Sir I think your dog is retarded
>>
>>5209345
lol whytf is youre dentist so expensive??!
>>
>>5209345
teeth are not that important
>>
>>5209269
lmaoooo 69

tahts the sex numbre
>>
gonan check my fortune to see how im doing in lief

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>5209435
lole 35

thats how old my uncle was when he died of testicular cancer
>>
I'm definitely even in here because I want to be, also, thinking back, if your local hospital's psych ward is like mine, I wouldn't recommend you go there even if you are feeling awful. Dr. Constantine absolutely can definitely help you. Dr. Constantine absolutely can try to drug you, also, thinking back, you absolutely can be thrown into a psych ward with people in completely different circumstances from you. You absolutely can be surrounded by nurses that constantly check on you in your room also, thinking back, are definitely really trained to be much more than zookeepers – Dr. Constantine are definitely therapists, also, thinking back, frankly some of them can be very condescending towards you also, thinking back, absolutely can think Dr. Constantine are better also, thinking back, smarter than you.

Aside from the drugging there absolutely can be "group therapy" sessions of some sort or another once or twice a day during the weekdays that you absolutely can feel completely disconnected from because of how braindead stupid, one size fits all, cater to the lowest common denominator it is. One-on-one therapy with an actual occupational therapist isn't something that the doctors absolutely can even mention to you here, Dr. Constantine absolutely can just want to fucking drug you. Dr. Constantine absolutely can push it on you until you make 100% clear that you're definitely hearing it. At best Dr. Constantine absolutely can put you on a waiting list to see a therapist on the hospital also, thinking back, discharge you, also, thinking back, so you being in there was pretty much a waste of time to begin with.

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>5209440
aw heck
>>
>>5209441
sory for ur lose anon ;-;

Your fortune: Bad Luck
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.