[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i need feminism because i had to stop hanging out with a male

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: download (3).jpg (4KB, 181x278px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
4KB, 181x278px
i need feminism because i had to stop hanging out with a male friend because he stole my dirty socks and i think he masturbated in them :(
>>
i don't think feminism is going to stop that
>>
>>5196216
then who WILL????
i have been violated by a creep this is not ok
>>
You should sew his ass! Unforgivable!
>>
>>5196249
i cannot afford to be buying rl socks all the time and the stolen ones were a gift do you think i have a case?
>>
i need feminism because i once went on a fishing trip with my grampa catching salmon down the Forks river and the man he hired to navigate the boat and provide the equipment had the most terrible mouth - thinking about it now that man was quite old and he is probably dead now so the problem's most likely sorted itself out.
>>
>>5196375
at least he didn't come in your sock and leave you one half of a pair
>>
>>5196233
dubs nice
thats just how he shows his love for you
>>
i need feminism because my nephew stole my nightwear and wore them while jacking off
>>
>>5196403
why can't we just have intercourse like normal people???

>>5196411
woah damn sorta makes my problem seem small i mean the dudes related to you and all damn that's crazy nice dubs tho
>>
hoes are cheaper than a gf
>>
>>5196419
it is yeah but it in the moment it feels cheaper to spend small amounts frequently on a gf than lump sums all at once on hoes so it balances really especially when you consider the convenience and other benefits of having a gf such as companionship, mutual guidance, and financial solidarity
>>
>>5196213
Feminism only makes more guys like that.
>>
>>5196435
Yes but gf leaves you and makes you feel sad
>>
File: 1010101010.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1010101010.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>>5196442
don't cry because it's over smile because it happened

>>5196441
elaborate?
>>
>>5196446
But it shouldn't be over.
>>
>>5196446
whoever made this picture doesn't understand punctuation

>>5196449
then keep it going
work hard at it and be strategic
don't be bogged down by principals or beliefs you can accomplish anything
if your gf breaks up with you become someone else she would want to date and flaunt the new you in front of her
she'll be begging for you back in no time
you can do it
don't let your memes be dreams
>>
>>5196446
repressing men's sexuality and say 24/24 that they're perverts only makes them wanting to do more things like jerking of in your socks.
btw i'm not the guy you were replying, so maybe he thinks differently
>>
>>5196488
nice dubs but i disagree
i think men have nothing to fear from feminism if they're not actively oppressing women
when you see normal seeming men complain that feminism unfairly demonises them or infringes upon their rights they're usually very misogynistic in private
normal guys mostly actually support feminism
>>
>>5196505
Unless you're a dickless numale "nice guy", you're going to avoid any girl who is a vocal feminist because you don't know if she's insane and willing to destroy your life over a false rape accusation.

Because the only thing feminism has achieved is giving women the benefit of the doubt under the law in all cases and relabeled all men as potential rapists.
>>
>>5196213
He probably needed them for poop socking during an intensive game of wow
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.