[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

all the, smol thinks true car, truth brinks i'll take, 1

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 17

File: smol.jpg (332KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
smol.jpg
332KB, 750x750px
all the, smol thinks
true car, truth brinks
i'll take, 1 lift
u're ride, best trip

always, i no
my head, bea-ry smol
watchin, waitin
footy, is wigglin

say my head smol, i will not go
turn the lites off, this is smol board

smol-smol, smol-smol, smol-smol, smol-smol, smol! smol!
>>
>>5194213
Really fucking dumb.
Not just dumb, like... really fucking dumb.
Smol-sm'smol-smol! Fucking idiot if I saw you on the street I'd sucker punch your dumb ass.
>>
>>5194219
I was not raised in a racist home or environment. Living in the South, almost every White person has a small amount of racial awareness, simply beause [sic] of the numbers of negroes in this part of the country.
But it is a superficial awareness. Growing up, in school, the White and black kids would make racial jokes toward each other, but all they were were jokes.
Me and White friends would sometimes would watch things that would make us think that 'blacks were the real racists' and other elementary thoughts like this, but there was no real understanding behind it.
The event that truly awakened me was the Trayvon Martin case. I kept hearing and seeing his name, and eventually I decided to look him up.
I read the Wikipedia article and right away I was unable to understand what the big deal was. It was obvious that Zimmerman was in the right.
But more importantly this prompted me to type in the words 'black on White crime' into Google, and I have never been the same since that day.
The first website I came to was the Council of Conservative Citizens. There were pages upon pages of these brutal black on White murders. I was in disbelief.
At this moment I realized that something was very wrong. How could the news be blowing up the Trayvon Martin case while hundreds of these black on White murders got ignored?
From this point I researched deeper and found out what was happening in Europe. I saw that the same things were happening in England and France, and in all the other Western European countries.
Again I found myself in disbelief. As an American we are taught to accept living in the melting pot, and black and other minorities have just as much right to be here as we do, since we are all immigrants.
But Europe is the homeland of White people, and in many ways the situation is even worse there. From here I found out about the Jewish problem and other issues facing our race, and I can say today that I am completely racially aware.
>>
>>5194213
I really really like the footy wiggling part! This is great!
>>
>>5194226
Paster, did not read! Fake paster did not read! You did not write so why should I read!!
>>
>>5194234
Read THIS!
>>
lmao all proving me right you're honestly so dumb it's not even funny
the world is fifty percent sententious pussies who think they know everything and fifty percent tryhard little douchebags who try really really hard to hurt your feelings
everyone would rather be the douchebag than a pussy but some can't hack it
some douchebags are genuinely hurtful or at least funny tho, but not you guys you're all thirsty and lame/embarrassing
>>
>>5194240
cancer in your mommy's noggin dead before year's end we gonna celebrate
>>5194244
brosef your high school experience is not a microcosm of the world lmao try again
>>
>>5194244
Nice dubs. Which am I am confus? I'm only here for fun.
>>
>>5194247
WE
>>
>>5194249
cancer in your mommy's brain overtaking degrading her quality of life gonna die nice and soon
>>
>>5194247
You didn't check their dubs! Who is this "we" btw? Are you pretending that anyone actually likes you or shares your opinions?
>>
>>5194257
cancer in your mother's brain dizzy spells confusion and numbness gonna die nice and soon
>>
>>5194247
please kill yourself tryhard faggot you're literally sid from toy story stop being a cunt it's not everyones fault your dad beat you or you'e poor or whatever fuck
atleast be aloof or ott stop this gay trying shit you're never gonna get anyone on the internet and the fact you think you can is second hand embarrassing

>>5194249
you're cool
>>
>>5194254
>>5194258
top rude!
>>
all the, smol thinks
true car, truth brinks
i'll take, 1 lift
u're ride, best trip

always, i no
my head, bea-ry smol
watchin, waitin
footy, is wigglin

say my head smol, i will not go
turn the lites off, this is smol board

>>
big cancer cunt. big flappy cancer in the cunt. basically-- this board will never be pleasant the way it used to be for this poster. i have destroyed this person's identity and have them running and hiding behind revolving namefigs but it will prove ineffective, as much as they want to say otherwise. every archive search for every one of these name figs will yield toxic results among the benign ones. every visit will be met with pleas for her mother's brain cancer to continue (which it will) and kill her dead (which it will). she can go hang out on another chan or something but when it comes to this board, it's basically all over for her
>>5194259
hah gotem
>>
>>5194275
Big guy!
>>
Cancer in my mommy's brain cells!
>>
Cancer in my mother's asshole?
>>
>>5194275
fuck off anime villain loser
you realise you could have been a socialite wealthy company owner, or a doctor, or a gentle and kind stay at home dad?
you're a human being with near unlimited options for lifestyle and vocation and you choose harassing someone on 4chan?
the fact you can be satisfied by that is like saying you have a small dick out loud and expecting to score chicks
you're a legit loser there's no better word
>>
Cancer all up in my momma lol
>>
>>5194275
I am not sure if you've ever considered that you are embarrassing yourself?

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
File: smol bury pink.png (176KB, 1188x1056px) Image search: [Google]
smol bury pink.png
176KB, 1188x1056px
This is nice smol.
>>
>>5194287
third example you choose is stay at home dad?
and doctor? fluorescent hell hole fucken loochen @ dyin ppl all day?
u know physicians have 1a tha highest rates of suicide
d*mn you're d*mb dude.
>>
Cancer in my mommy's brain cells, impending death to my mommy :/
>>
>>5194296
they were literally random examples nice schitzophrenic tier reaching tho bro
holy shit you're a full blown loser
an actual loser
i know that word gets thrown around a lot but damn
you're a loser
>>
>>5194294
Oh yes rly nice smol!
>>
>>5194301
AHA awwa i know that feeling of RLY wanten person to know that they SUUUCC but then they come back with some passive non-answer or smug animy & its like NO u SUCC now FEEL BAD ABOUT IT! so i get that i do m'man i feel u & i dont expect any credit from u but ppl are multidimensional many sides & aspects so u cannot make this judgment flat-out point-blank
>>
>>5194311
>11
AHA awwa nice dubs!

>>5194299
>99
These too.

Dude just give up, you can't offend me and trying to only makes you look bad by comparison.
>>
File: lolo-duncare.gif (160KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
lolo-duncare.gif
160KB, 800x600px
Cancer in my mommy's brain cells, cancer overtaking my mommy's body!
>>
>>5194213
beary smolhead is my spirite animale
>>
File: 325-600x260.png (181KB, 600x260px) Image search: [Google]
325-600x260.png
181KB, 600x260px
>>5194311
tremble before my roasting prowess
admire my advanced vocabulary sourced from diverse subcultures and fields of study
i am the perfect person
free from motivation, individuality, loyalty and insecurity
i exist only to be roasting niggers on the internet
this is the future of humanity
i am the next stage in your evolution
>>
Disease overtaking my mommy's personhood. If I was smart and did not want to pollute threads with rudeness I would not post in them because the black cloud over my head is sure to follow me. But I'm too PROUD and ATTACHED to using a name that I just can't break the cycle! Everyone involved suffers :/
>>
File: q48pDaV5_400x400.jpg (23KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
q48pDaV5_400x400.jpg
23KB, 315x315px
>>5194329
my moms has cancer you insensitive cunt
>>
>>5194335
Oh... oh dear... sorry bout that
>>
>>5194329
Is this like some kind of meme ransom logic? Gee if I post in a thread the autistic stalker is going to be rude in it so I shouldn't? It's your shame and not mine. Again you have zero self awareness. You're only making yourself look bad. What is the purpose of your vendetta? You have a barneyfag level of autism going on
>>
File: lole.png (96KB, 1229x354px) Image search: [Google]
lole.png
96KB, 1229x354px
Cancer up ma momma's butt :o
>>
>>5194343
nah, nah perfectly neurotypical genius actually. legit famous too thats all imma say. it's nobody's shame really, these are little tables on a webpage. it's an unfortunate side effect of you posting. ya blew it.
>>
WOOH gotem WOOH WOOH gotem
>>
k SAAAAAAGE Start over sage delet thread !
>>
smol-smol!
>>
Dala-ROUGHE! DRAG-BRAOUGHE!
DILIIIIIIIDRGHE ~throte ripping scratchen up scream~
>>
File: 1483485424843.png (69KB, 235x246px) Image search: [Google]
1483485424843.png
69KB, 235x246px
this is smol board

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>5194366
>smol bury
>brain damaged loochen bury
>board = brain damaged ? ? ? ?
>>
>>5194369
who're u quonting ahahn
>>
File: brain damage.png (572KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
brain damage.png
572KB, 600x604px
>>5194369
brain damage?
>>
>>5194372
heh eheh *ticcle* (i ticcle u)
>>5194374
got to keep the loonies on the path . . .
>>
>>5194352
Omg what is ur NT level normal master? I generally do ignore you but it's worth reminding you from time to time how genuinely stupid you actually are.
Again, if you are a successful person you wouldn't find bullying someone you percieve to be lower a fulfilling past time. The self aggrandizing makes you seem self conscious. Normal people don't feel the need to attack strangers. Let alone obsess with them. You were saving images I posted and renaming them the same as me. Why? That's just plain weird. You're a fucking creep. I DO like posting here but WHY does that justify harassment from you?
>>
>>5194398
hahahahaa, jellysquish!!! you neber let down with le funney ! LOLE!!!!!! ;^)
>>
File: Rainbow Static.png (675KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Static.png
675KB, 500x500px
>>5194374
>brain damage?
>>
>>5194402
google image search 'nudism'
>>
>>5194398
Where's the part where I'm supposedly stupid? You have not proven this at all. You're arguing that I think I'm picking on someone "lower" than me. That's not stupidity. Self aggrandizing isn't stupidity either. Where's this "genuine" stupidity? Nowhere. You're the one scouring the archive for jellysquish posts like a panicked archivalist stalker. Seems stupid to me.

Also I am real jellysquish for the record, I would never be this rude!
>>
>>5194418
i pOke u! :) belly poke
>>
Also I'm NOT picking on anyone I perceive to be lower, I am just giving bullies a hard time for RUDE! Ruuuude!
>>
>>5194426
u gimmy belly poke ? :)
>>
>>5194428
NO
>>
>>5194428
you're such a lonely pathetic weirdo sparkles
>>
>>5194434
faaa-aaaake (sing-songy)
>>
File: transparancything.gif (395KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
transparancything.gif
395KB, 600x448px
<real> jellysquish here.

Ask me ama.
>>
>>5194438
No...
>>
faaaaanke
>>
>>5194440
how do I become meguca
>>
>>5194446
I don't know what that is.

>>5194444
nye squads
>>
>>5194446
me-what now ? me WAT
>>
File: 1488428062863.jpg (576KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488428062863.jpg
576KB, 1080x1080px
>>5194448
obvious imposter.

>>5194444
imposter quads
>>
Big ol cancer cyst in ma momma's amygdala
>>
File: charlie-bee-poem-extended.jpg (508KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
charlie-bee-poem-extended.jpg
508KB, 1500x1125px
>>5194446
Just bee yourself.
>>
File: boxtiger.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
boxtiger.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
Cancer in ma momma's asshole :/
>>
File: Le_dorito_froge.png (180KB, 450x393px) Image search: [Google]
Le_dorito_froge.png
180KB, 450x393px
My mother with her throat slit on the bathroom floor :/
>>
File: hplovecraft.jpg (195KB, 730x1108px) Image search: [Google]
hplovecraft.jpg
195KB, 730x1108px
>>5194461
I hear that's how H.P. Lovecraft died.
>>
>>5194410
nudism (countable and uncountable, plural nudisms)

The belief in or practice of going nude in social, nonsexualized and frequently mixed-gender groups specifically in cultures where going nude in the social situation is not the norm.
>>
whoa le wtf-- this is le jellysquish heaven
>>
File: 1372180113904.gif (134KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1372180113904.gif
134KB, 150x150px
Big ol' throat-slit on my bedroom floor
>>
Beware the bottled thoughts of angry young men, secret compartments hide all of the skeletons
>>
>>5194468
image search dumbass
>>
>>5194485
h'HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: WHY MUST LIFE BE SO TERRIBLEL.gif (848KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
WHY MUST LIFE BE SO TERRIBLEL.gif
848KB, 665x662px
________/-----------------------------\__________
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.