[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

western boys of european ancestry must become girls you do not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: marxism.png (44KB, 1178x642px) Image search: [Google]
marxism.png
44KB, 1178x642px
western boys of european ancestry must become girls
you do not have a choice
the future is BLACK
>>
File: gno.gif (9KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
gno.gif
9KB, 256x256px
>>
>>5182806
No thank you. I'd prefer to take white penis than a nigger shit log.
>>
>>>/marx/
>>
>>5182853
y u hate balck people?
>>
i don't know if progressivism is a fifth column or not but the fact is because of their influence there will be no white majority countries in the top five faastest growing/biggest economies by 2050
it really just depends whether you're petty enough to care about the racial aspect, or whether you are concerned for the future enough to know you used to live in a nation where your descendants had some level of prosperity guaranteed but now don't because it was taken from them
not to mention the fact that in your own life time you may see social benefits drained by an aging population and migrants who cannot be expected to contribute to society due to warzone ptsd, language barriers, and values which prevent meaningful assimilation
you don't need to be racist to be mad about that stuff but i guess if you're a really chill dude you could let it go and not worry about it
>>
File: four twins.jpg (223KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
four twins.jpg
223KB, 640x480px
MUH DICK
>>
end your own lineage it makes you a good person also you're not welcome in colleges/universities because you're a bad rapist and you hate black people so we're telling the black people you hate them and they should get you before you get them by the way you can stop this if you want just start dressing like a girl and get chemically castrated then you may rejoin society you evil imperial racist molester
>>
>>5182853
You're a fat tranny, nobody cares what you think.
>>
File: 1483642114821.png (525KB, 767x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1483642114821.png
525KB, 767x1036px
>>5182993
ohohoho you cared enough to post this, worm
>>
>>5182806
By the power of grayskull!
Wat do I become if I'm already a girl? Also racism is bad. Chill y'all.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.