[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the difference between these two people? Is there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: nassim taleb louis ck.jpg (84KB, 816x490px) Image search: [Google]
nassim taleb louis ck.jpg
84KB, 816x490px
What is the difference between these two people? Is there even a difference?
>>
Yeah obviously there's a difference between them. Are you retarded you stupid faggot?
>>
>>5181745
One has his beard white(?)
>>
File: IMG_1368.jpg (23KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1368.jpg
23KB, 600x400px
One doesn't have a fetish for being humiliated.
>>
>>5181744
Forgot to say I was talking about my two 4's.
Pic unrelated, obviously.
>>
>>5181744
>these two people

you already solved the meme nice dubs though
>>
>>5181776
I reject Leibniz' principle of the Identity of Indiscernibles, which is an implicit assumption your point seems to rest on.

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/identity-indiscernible/#Arg
>>
>>5181829
the op inferred to two subjects not two articles of possible the same subject.
>>
who's the old guy? lol
>>
>>5181858
your're mom llol

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>5181844
your dubs indicate check
>>
>>5181869

hey- what! what did you just say about my mom bro?????????
>>
look for the little green bump in the right duds hair
its a tell tail sign hes an alium
>>
>>5181829
T.hank for the something4sunday link

>tfw clones which, contrary to fact, really are molecule for molecule replicas

They maybe the same but they are in different places AND their are two more unseen copies of the clones on the hologramatic plain. Which is the kind of thinking that helps getting nothing done.
>>
>>5181858
He's an ISIS terrorist who writes antisemitic self-help books.
>>
>>5181915
Well, maybe space isn't Euclidean? How do you know they are not in the same place after all?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quotient_space_(topology)
>>
>>5181748
Taleb self-identifies as a Stoic. One of the core tenets of Stoicism is sacrificing yourself for others' benefit while pretending you don't care, even though everyone sees through your pathetic attempt to hide the pain.
Adoption is even encouraged by some Stoic writers.

Louis self-identifies as a cuck. CK is actually short for cuck.
>>
>>5181936
>Well, maybe space isn't Euclidean?
The spicy meme lord Euclid saw some dubs somewhere and created a geometry system without co-ordinates, its an exercise of repetition, testing to non-contradiction.

>How do you know they are not in the same place after all?

molecule for molecule they can't be in the same physical space if they are clones?
>>
>>5182054
I mean what if there is like a wormhole and you're seeing one person from two sides? Read up a bit on quotient manifolds, it's possible dude.
>>
>>5182108

ye I had that thought while reading >this is all just 3D

I like manifolds so I will but the gearbox for my miata stopped working so i should really go start that before it get dark but on the other hand the normies that picked walking for their something4sunday will be all up in sh*t trying to start conservations about le meme machine
>>
>>5182139
sorry but I don't go outside except to buy supplies for sustaining my habits
>>
>>5181745
Rudefigs please leave
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.