[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when you are drunk and high to elevate the experience?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: 1488054894893.jpg (314KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488054894893.jpg
314KB, 960x960px
What do you do when you are drunk and high to elevate the experience?
Bonus point: Im high and drunk as fuck
>>
>>5181207
i poste on every single s4s thread n hope i get some (you)s
>>
>>5181207
I listen to music and then masturbate for a really long time once I'm in the mood.
Drunk right now. Gonna get high soon
>>
>>5181223
Pass me some soundratcks or music general m8
>>
>>5181207
Drop acid or half a bar of xanax
>>
>>5181214
Do you search attention or have just a feeling to do so, I think I can relate to that feeling
>>
>>5181223
i dothis when im real drunk
but when im just startin i play some vide games
>>
>>5181238
Im kind of a poorfag so I dont have those nor I cant afore them
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 567x523px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 567x523px
Benis
>>
>>5181241
When Im high and play vydia I think it pass too fast so I dont do that too often but I enjoy the very few times I have tried it
>>
>>5181239
guess i just crave companionship when i lose my inhebitons
>>
>>5181254
DonĀ“t you feel like if you were fake as fuck like people can still keep creating threads and posting witouth you? I think it's useless to look for (yous) but I still do it
>>
>>5181247
me too thats why i only do it when i have enuff alcohol to drink til i faint
>>
>>5181242
How can you afford weed but not LSD and xanax? $10 for a hit of acid, $5 for a whole bar of xanax where I'm at. I can get wayyyyyy higher for longer on a single hit of acid than $10 worth of weed.
>>
>>5181266
I havent seen it that way, so Its not weed but alcohol the main issue
Damn m8 are you drunk or high right now?
>>
>>5181207
Just make a new thread to talk to people in [s4s] like Nectarine would
>>
>>5181267
The problem its that I am a shame to get a dealer, a friend is my main spporter of weed, also im stupid like to go and search for a weedman or a drugdealer in general
>>
>>5181260
sometimes buut recntly people keep bumping one of my shitty threads for whatevs reason so im kinda on an ego trip rite now haha
>>
>>5181268
yep im drinkin rite now
in fact im gonna go play some vidyya in a lil bit
>>
>>5181273
I think that for more normie than it can sounds its similar with the "likes" on facebook, but just have to think bout a good thread, threads come from the heart, if you post-shit your gonna get shit-posts
>>
>>5181276
cool, hope you masturbate too dont forget the thread
>>
>>5181207
I stopped getting inebriated when I decided to enroll in uni again. But when I used to get shitty, I would listen to music and/or skate, though.
>>
>>5181296
why did you leave?
did you unfeel powerfull or with an steel will?
>>
>>5181306
I didn't know what I wanted to do, so I worked for a while.
>>
>>5181322
I don't know if dropped school is a good idea? what do you think aboui it?
(Im in higschool)
>>
make awesome posts on [s4s]
>>
>>5181328
its good its easy as shit to get a GED
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhShuyX9Ud4&t=1s
>>
>>5181477
WTF are you high?
>>
k my game crashed
you guys still drinken?/smokin?
>>
>>5181598
iM SO DRUNK M8
>>
>>5181207

Listen to this, staring deep into his eyes

https://youtu.be/hmCIkZ2jRWs
>>
>>5181642
i am injecting lots of weeds rite now
im going to od woow
>>
>>5181760
SAME!!!
>>
bumpe for all the s4s alcholics
LOLE
>>
dude drugs lmao
>>
friegken alcocolish geddouta here u belong in >>>/trash/ can
>>
FIND SOME FUCKING LSD AND EAT IT OR YOU'RE A MASSIVE FUCKING PUSSY
>>
i insert matches inside ny peehole
>>
File: IMG_0679.gif (1MB, 200x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0679.gif
1MB, 200x316px
Ayahuasca
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.