[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bought another zip. But, this is gonna be my last one for a very

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (99KB, 1917x1078px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
99KB, 1917x1078px
Bought another zip. But, this is gonna be my last one for a very long time.
I need to stop.

Thanks for being here [for me], s4s

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>5176634
>....My fortune

:^(
>>
The only thing more cringe than discussing weed on 4chan, s4s of all places is posting watamote.

You do understand she's the poster child for emotionally bereaved nothings who think they're as cute as her but the reality is you're a pasty nerd who nobody loves.
>>
File: 1487908918770.jpg (589KB, 1500x1850px) Image search: [Google]
1487908918770.jpg
589KB, 1500x1850px
>>5176644
and you're a cynical loner who derives some sort of pleasure in attacking people like that
not a good look imo
>>
>>5176644
You couldn't be more wrong in your assumptions. Well, you probably could.
>>
>>5176651
That's true but I'm probably correct 8/10 times. Plus you have to remind the escapists once in a while what they truly are.

*hits snooze button*
>>
>>5176634
>be me
>thirty years old neet
>birthday is today
>get out of my man cave
>see mom crying
>she forces a smile after she realized i was watching her cry about how she cant live like this
>mom greets me a happy birthday
>she told me that she bought me a gift
>it's unironically a purchased winrar
>MOMWTF.FLAC
>suddenly my greasy face starts to become smooth
>layers of fat and manboobs turn into muscular built
>suddenly have an iq of 300
>suddenly acquired all doctorate imaginable
>chicks swarm over me
>my father who hasnt been at home for 10 years finally came back
>my dong increases by 8 inches
>i have the vitality of 20 horses fucking
>all of my reddit posts suddenly gets upvoted and people give me gold for my opinion
>my waifu body pillow became alive and we are now married

you jelly nerds?
>>
>>5176658
you really need to return to the website called reddit
>>
File: 1484841347953.jpg (62KB, 610x599px) Image search: [Google]
1484841347953.jpg
62KB, 610x599px
>>5176658
I think that is a bit cruel and unnecessary but to each their own
in the big picture it probably doesn't matter much either way
>>
>>5176662
you can tell newfags when they say reddit or "nu"

especially here on s4s i immediately know ur new here or dont belong
>>
cool
>>
>>5176666
nice quads, i've been on this board since 2013, please leave you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>5176669
then why are you still acting like such a goofy passive aggressive fag? lol some people just dont learn I guess xD
>>
>>5176678
i was just telling you to go to reddit because you would probably be more at home there. if you were at all offended by my suggestion that you should use reddit instead of 4chan that's entirely on you because of how you interpreted it
>>
>>5176678
Passive aggressive ppl are the best at love-making <3
>>
>>5176683
that's true but i wasn't even being passive aggressive, i was very verbosely asking that person to leave
>>
>>5176681
you said nothing because you have nothing to say because you're a nothing
>>
>>5176685
why are you talking to me if i'm nothing
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.