[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

in 1997 the british dropped two nuclear bombs on the island nation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

in 1997 the british dropped two nuclear bombs on the island nation of hong kong in an incident known as 'black christmas'
we should not forget the impact of american imperialism on the world and it's people
we need to realise we have an obligation to accept refugees and mass immigration
>>
>>5169707
left is not a "microaggression"
right is only contextually rude
bottom could be a "microaggression"
>>
>>5169858
"Sex is an act of violence" -- Elliot Rodger, in his manifesto
So that means that aggression can refer to the male part of sex, i.e. a penis. A microaggression then, is a micro-penis.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micropenis

In gay sex, "top" refers to the person penetrating the anus, and "bottom" refers to the person having his anus penetrated.

So when you say
>bottom could be a "microaggression"
you're actually saying "during gay sex, the person with the smallest penis should be the bottom".

I happen to agree.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>5170906
oh shoot
>>
File: mylittleponyfanfic77a.png (269KB, 771x427px) Image search: [Google]
mylittleponyfanfic77a.png
269KB, 771x427px
>>5169707
spell cristmas
>>
why do these people expect there to be an agenda behind everything
>>
>>5169858
None of those are microaggressions. They're just dickish statements. Microaggressions are things like manspreading on a train or using outdated words in public or walking at an ableist pace or being ugly.
>>
>>5170984
they feign perceiving you as having an agenda so you never question whether they have an agenda which they do and it's to bully you for being in the majority and thereby implement a strategy of tension
>>
>>5169707
Are you fucking kidding me?
America built the modern world.
The spread of our technology, our direct charity and our support for globalism have raised billions out of poverty, improved their quality of life and have saved an unknowable number of lives.
We are the most charitable nation in history and whatever few sins we committed were of limited scope and were done by all other races and countries to some degree or another, usually a much greater one (like slavery).

So fuck you.
American's don't owe anyone shit.

In regards to modern day fuckery in the middle east which was recently led by Hillary Clinton.
Yeah of course we hate that shit and want it to stop.
Fuck the hegemony, fuck all the military bases.
Don't confuse our modern day fucked with our people.
Can't punish the citizens for the actions of an out of control , tyrannical and oppressive Government.
Now we know how the founders felt.
>>
>>5170989
who deserves benefits more, you're stupid white dad who gets old and needs a pension because he's a idiot westerner who didn't even save his money, or an immigrant from mexico or syria who has probably seen great horrors in their time?
white people think just because you were born in a country you deserve to have money from the government but outsiders aren't when really it's the other way around, whites should pay taxes in america not benefit from them
that doesn't even make sense
refugees are suffering and america's public funds would be fair better spent improving the global community and making reparations for historic inequality than on some spoiled westerner who thinks they just deserve the money
>>
>>5170991
im just gonna assume your baiting but you still rustled me alittle :(
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.