[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You like Krabby Patties, don’t you, Squidward? You enjoy the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

You like Krabby Patties, don’t you, Squidward? You enjoy the tasty pair of crisp, oiled buns speckled with sesame seeds. You like how easily your teeth plow through the soft, pale, salty, delicious buns into the thicket of foliage-like lettuce. Lettuce smeared with with a multitude of flavor-enhancing sauces, covered with thin tomato slices salted to perfection, lain atop a sheet of rectangular cheese…delicious, almost sourly tasty cheese. It’s a pleasure, a forbidden one—you don’t want anyone to know about your…secret desires, don’t you, Squidward? I know how deeply insane you’ll be drove if you last too long without the creamy, succinct, delectable compound of mayonnaise and ketchup—you love it, don’t you, Squidward? How it oozes out of the edge of the gently toasted buns? How it slathers the thick, crispy, dark slab of beef and makes the already incredulous star-burst of flavor even more advantageous and wanted? How the coil of thick, golden, crisp mustard distributed along with the creamy compound serves as a godlike, cosmically, incomprehensibly, massively heightened enhancer to the unbelievable taste? You enjoy the thick, jade slices of pickle slid tentatively within the toothsome depths of the tempting burger, don’t you, Squidward? It’s a godsend. A blessing. True evidence that some unfathomable deity lurks in the endless beyond floating shortly above our heads…how the celestial spheres must’ve cooperated and labored tirelessly together in order to craft and produce something of such work and solid, wholesome beauty. Of such inconceivably appetizing appearance. Of such warmth, enclosed within loaves of bread, sold for the market’s doing-’n’-price, and digested by those who sought and vectored the sandwich. Of such perfected, mouthwatering technique, made for our kin, blessed to our kinship, and crafted to the theology of our kinship.
You like Krabby Patties, don’t you, Squidward?
I know you do, Squidward.
I know you do.
>>
>>
File: ..gif (415KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
..gif
415KB, 500x373px
good thread
>>
>>5166948
wtf man lole
>>
>>5167033
wtf man dubs
>>
>oily buns
>salty buns
watafuge man lole o_O
>>
>>5167082
lol i dunno xD
>>
>>5167033
>lole
I THink you mwean "lolii"
>>
>>5167190
>>>/jail/
>>
File: 1484440767633.jpg (142KB, 937x991px) Image search: [Google]
1484440767633.jpg
142KB, 937x991px
>>5167190
>"lolii"
lole
>>
File: 1485315302329.jpg (18KB, 451x451px) Image search: [Google]
1485315302329.jpg
18KB, 451x451px
>>5167223
ellegal, i seeee.......................................................................................................................................................................................
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.