[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are the problem. People like you make 4chan bad for yourselves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

File: wrong.png (21KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.png
21KB, 512x512px
You are the problem. People like you make 4chan bad for yourselves and everyone around you. You are a horrible person.
>>
addressing whosedT?
>>
Yeah seriously what's wrong with that guy
>>
No really, you and people like you are the main cause of problems.
>>
.....................,,-'´ . . . _,,,,,';:-,...................
....................,-(c\ \`;-=´,_,-~-, \`...............
..................,/ . . .¯'\, º ,/.'-~°,' .¯`'-,.............
................../ . . . . . .¯,_ ~--~',, . . .'\..........
.................| . . . . . . . . ¯¨¨¨(̅_̅_̅_̅((_̅_̲̅м̲̅a̲̅я̲̅i̲̅j̲̅u̲̅a̲̅n̲̅a̲̅̅_̅_̅_̅() ڪے
.................| . . . . . . . , . . . .`'-, . . . |..........
................/\ . . . . . . ."-,,,-'~-~' . . . '|..........
.............,/'`\,`'-, . . . . . . . . . . . . . . /\..........
░█▀▄░█░█░█▀█░░█▀▀░▀█▀░█▀▀░█▀█░
░█░█░█░█░█▀▀█░▀▀█░░█░░█▀▀░█▀▀░
░▀▀░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░▀░░▀▀▀░▀░░░
>>
>>5152506
Why won't they just stop it?
>>
>>5152508
Because they don't like it when other people are genuinely happy, and they have no standards of quality.
>>
Someone please explain this to me.
>>
>>5152512
What type of environment breeds a person such as this? How can we prevent this kind of person from ever existing again?
>>
lol is this sum serta rp?
>>
>>5152518
why are you even on this board
>>
>>5152521
wat to heck is going on ITT even like omg lol (O_O)
>>
>>5152512
Or they don't appreciate things for what they are, and choose to ruin it out of ignorance and craving for attention. Whatever the case may be, they aren't good or intelligent people.

>>5152516
Some people simply don't care when there are no repercussions. Sociopaths and psychopaths are not good people to be around because they lack a proper sense of justice and fairness. Compassion and kindness are afterthoughts to them.

For those of you who are confused, this is a taste of lesser insanity.
>>
I'm sorry
>>
>>5152527
So, is eugenics the answer or do you think that some kind of effective conditioning can be devised
>>
hey new here how to play ARG? thanks
>>
>>5152516
>What type of environment breeds a person such as this?
One in which they have an unreasonable level of freedom that can and will be abused, whether permitted or not. Immoral exemption from the laws of the land, or where the laws of the land are morally unjust, or where the law is either reluctant to act or simply unavailable too often. Such levels of freedom are more upsetting than some people might guess, because they give more power to the power-hungry and corrupt.

>>5152531
What's needed are good numbers of morally just, intelligent and perceptive people.

Anonymity need not be so upsetting to those with good hearts.
>>
>>5152574
>Anonymity need not be so upsetting to those with good hearts.
It's good that you're here because this really is the core principle of [s4s], and I appreciate your attempts to bring this to the forefront and to shine a light on those that are not really understanding or respecting this concept. While some people are probably hopeless, I think for some people it can take some time to get the "freedom of anonymity" out of their system though. But that's what /b/ is for, right? I think people get really offended when I redirect them to /b/, but there's a very good and legitimate reason for that. If you can't handle the responsibility of anonymity, /b/ is a good place to get all of that shit out of your system. You can use that board to say whatever you want and act like a jackass without abandon. But if you're on [s4s] you should be over this phase of things, you know? You should be able to respect the fact that posting anonymously is a privilege and can have many many amazing benefits for discourse.
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 151x170px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 151x170px
>>5152500
At least I checkem
>>
I suspect there are genuinely bad people where they should not be.
>>
..............................∧_∧
................[]...........( .´・_・ )
................||___.ノ(. つ¶つ¶____
........../ ̄:l: .―:l:――――:l:/___ヽ,―、_
..........| :|:./ E:|:.....EEEEl.:|:|:.......:  ̄ ̄.|| `l
....../  ̄ ̄ ̄ヽ ̄ヽEEEEl.:|:|:__:___.||._|
..../.....,●、.....| | 77777777 |:|...l, ―┴、┴-―-\.、
....|...●|...|.●....| | //////////// .:|:| ./..........ヽ.........ヽ ∩.........∩
...ヽ....`●'........| | ====== :|:| | ===●== .l ===== | (´;ω;`)/
......ヽ____../_./. ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄~'ヽ_____/____ / >>5152500
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄'"''''''''''''"'"''"'"'"'"''''''''
>>
>>5152629
Indeed.
>>
>>5152637
The only question is how to expose them. If I'm wrong then that would be good.
>>
>>5152655
Hard to say, perhaps a trap is in order
>>
I like being a horrible person
>>
>>5152674
Why?
>>
White Heart:
Black Heart:
Heavy Black Heart:
Rotated Heavy Black Heart Bullet:
Heavy Heart Exclamation Mark Ornament:
Floral Heart:
Rotated Floral Heart Bullet:
Reversed Rotated Floral Heart Bullet:
>>
COUPLE WITH HEART

BEATING HEART

BROKEN HEART

TWO HEARTS

SPARKLING HEART

GROWING HEART

HEART WITH ARROW

BLUE HEART

GREEN HEART

YELLOW HEART

PURPLE HEART

HEART WITH RIBBON

REVOLVING HEARTS

HEART DECORATION

SMILING FACE WITH HEART-SHAPED EYES

SMILING CAT FACE WITH HEART-SHAPED EYES
>>
PLAYING CARD ACE OF HEARTS PLAYING CARD TWO OF HEARTS
PLAYING CARD THREE OF HEARTS PLAYING CARD FOUR OF HEARTS
PLAYING CARD FIVE OF HEARTS PLAYING CARD SIX OF HEARTS
PLAYING CARD SEVEN OF HEARTS PLAYING CARD EIGHT OF HEARTS
PLAYING CARD NINE OF HEARTS PLAYING CARD TEN OF HEARTS
PLAYING CARD JACK OF HEARTS PLAYING CARD KNIGHT OF HEARTS
PLAYING CARD QUEEN OF HEARTS PLAYING CARD KING OF HEARTS
>>
>>5152674
Are you okay with people being horrible to you?
>>
>>5152658
Maybe, but I wouldn't know how to do that.
>>
>>5152762
Me neither. I'll keep an open mind and contemplate these things. I like to think that there's a specific combination of words that can be used to make a person understand something and all I need to do is figure out what those words are and what order they need to be in. However, this is mostly wishful thinking mixed with a little bit of knowing that sometimes the right phrasing can actually make a person aware of what they're doing. I suppose all I can say now is that our business is far from complete
>>
i dont like being horrible, but i dont think it is possible to change me
>>
>>5152770
it's not possible to change you, but you can always find a more appropriate place to be yourself, you know what i mean
>>
>>5152774
>you can always find a more appropriate place to be yourself, you know what i mean
what did xe mean by this???????
>>
>>5152787
GO BACK TO BREADDIT LOL
>>
File: picture-of-ho-hos-junk-food.jpg (38KB, 552x262px) Image search: [Google]
picture-of-ho-hos-junk-food.jpg
38KB, 552x262px
>>5152791
i wont lie this is deffly me when im rotfling all over the place @ur post xdd
>>
>>5152763
I do suspect corruption. I don't know if it's incompetence or malice. What I do know is that the way it's handled right now is very wrong for the most part, and it needs to be changed more than most people would guess. It's a fundamental flaw around here that almost nobody talks about.
>>
>>5152815
Unfortunately we're not getting the full story, and probably never will. I wonder if perhaps the glaring flaw here is in our desire for a simple solution. Maybe it's far more complicated than just "fixing" something
>>
>>5152822
nice dub bub
>>
>>5152822
It's not just fixing something, a very simple rewrite would fix that. The problem is changing people. People who lie to themselves and others because they don't have standards. Rewriting something wouldn't change the way they react to it because they would continue to lie to themselves to avoid doing what should be done.
>>
>>5152837
I think some people are incapable of changing their own behaviour though. They don't know that they're lying to themselves. They think that it's the truth. So, it's really about getting a person to understand that they've been perceiving reality incorrectly and are acting based on wrongly interpreted information. It would require making a person believe that what they thought was real and true is actually a lie. That's a very difficult thing for a person to do. To accept that your actions are based on lies? It's a nightmarish concept
>>
>>5152858
You can't convince them they were wrong, you have to convince them to convince themselves that they were wrong. I understand that pretty well. But I'm afraid that someone who should know better might have fallen into that trap long ago, and still doesn't understand just how damaging it really is. If I'm right, confronting such a person will be no easy task.
>>
File: s.png (2KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
2KB, 250x250px
>>5152868
People usually have to come to that kind of understanding on their own. I'm of the opinion that imposing that kind of change on a person is not very effective.
>>
>>5152871
If that isn't effective, then would removing them entirely be a better choice?
>>
Daily reminder that it's you
>>
File: 1487270600705.jpg (7KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
1487270600705.jpg
7KB, 204x204px
>>5153668
>>
>>5152500
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeerereerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttffdderfdreeeerrerrrrrfddddddffreeeeeewwweeeeeeeeweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwweeeeeeedfdsdffcvvbhhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj/uuujjujuujjjujjjujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็hyujklkkkjhgfffftyghhhjjkkkknnbvvcfdeeeefhyuhyuhyuhyujgujhhhjhhhhjjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuufffffด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็
>>
>>5153671
Literally you
>>
>everyone but me is lying to themselves because i am very smart
oh look a thread full of self righteous pseudo intellectuals posting walls of text about an image board for chinese cartoon enthusiasts wow you guys totally aren't losers lol
>>
>>5153692
It's you, you're the one we're talking about. What made you into this horrible person and how do we get you to stop being this way?
>>
>>5153695
the only way is for you to leave
>>
>>5153695
Fight me irl. Only a true champion could stop me
>>
>>5153698
you'll have to fight my champion
>>
>>5153695
fuck up gay cunt i'm not a bad person
sententious witch hunters are bad people and it sounds like you're one of them
what are you compensating for by judging others morally?
did you do something bad?
>>
>>5153716
For those who perpetrate these unnatural acts of nature against me and against others through witchcraft, divination, and the occult I am sorry to say but the Lord has pronounced judgment on you.
You will go blind for a season starting today until you repent in the name of Jesus Christ.
Remember I told you this those offending parties and you will know who the real God really is.
>>
>>5153716
it's you that responded to low level bait
>>
>>5153721
lole because i'm being so serious and mad dickhead
love when squeakers say some gay shit then scream baited like an autistic baboon
you're still retarded and i'm not upset
nothing changes
>>
>>5153730
if you weren't upset you wouldn't respond.
Are you genuinely autistic?
>>
>>5153736
aahahah says you who responds
hoisted by your own petard
i'm laffin m8 and i'm laffin @ u & ur gay life
keep trying and reaching u thirsty af
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.