[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad Dragon is having a 15% off everything sale for the rest of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: wpshrine_BLAME_286_1680x1050.jpg (219KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
wpshrine_BLAME_286_1680x1050.jpg
219KB, 1680x1050px
Bad Dragon is having a 15% off everything sale for the rest of the week if anyone's interested. This drops the price of their sleeves from $130 to $110, which isn't a huge drop but if you're tempted now'd probably be the best time.

Still way too expensive for me, though. Might get one of the benis holders for fun.
>>
>>5141177
dubs confirms
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1THdbFW4if3

my mic was on my head
>>
>>5141184
>>5141188
You act like that's a bad thing.
>No slender nerdy Anubis whose fetish is having her ears gently blown into during sex.
>No pear shaped nerdy Cheshire whose fetish is being taken from behind and called a slut while being spanked.
>No chubby nerdy Apophis whose fetish is cosplay sex and roleplay.
>No shortstack nerdy Tanuki whose fetish is rough groping during sex.
>No shy nerdy Shoggoth whose fetish is wild sex that shouldn't be anatomically possible.
>No toned Nerdy Dragon whose fetish is Handholding sex in the lotus position while looking each other in the eyes and kissing.
I'd accept my fate with dignity and grace, and take responsibility.
>>
>>5141188
angry vocaroo man asks a very self-evident answer himself (lol)
>>
>>5141196
Does anyone have any experience with the Bad Dragon products?

My taste has shifted towards the anthro stuff (Dr. Comet etc) recently, so I thought it might be worth to look into a new toy as well.
Obviously the selection on that market is far smaller and so far, I've only found BD.

The products all seem to have interesting entrances, but I noticed that the inside is pretty bland on all their toys.
I haven't tried them yet, but I get the impression that once you're inside, they would all literally feel the same. Am I mistaken?

Also, any other good recommendations for anthro toys, maybe some japanese stuff?
>>
>>5141196
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0jW63JiCsSG
>>
>>5141208
okay angry vocaroo man have a good one :)
>>
>>5141208
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0jW63JiCsSG
>>5141224
Thank you for the quick replies. I unfortunately just realized that I have no way to clean my butthole effectively enough that I would be comfortable sticking something the size of a penis in there, when I might leak all over my shower which is not really the place for these things.

I also don't have a way to hide them, which isn't good. Gotta buy a cupboard with a lock on it or something to keep the jig up.

Some further questions:

-Have you used both an onahole and dildo at the same time? This double-wielding concept sounds troublesome to me, but I imagine if you can sit down on it and have good coordination, you could probably do it. How good did it feel and how quickly did you climax?

-Will my asshole stretch to the point of horror movie or used whore if I do this and get addicted to it? I still remember seeing some videos of traps who could shove entire bad dragon dildos inside of them. It was incredibly hot but also seemed an inevitable, scary path to go down towards.

-How long did it take you until you could come purely from anal stimulation? This seems incredibly enticing to me. I'm scared to get addicted to cock but still.

Thank you for your time.
>>
>>5141199
nice dubs but i think >>>/trash/ would have better info than us
>>
>>5141233
nice dubs
>>
>>5141249
>>5141254
Natsuki is for anal punching. And I don't mean the "light" anal punching which is just another name for anal fisting, I mean the hard rock n roll anal punching where the fist is rapidly inserted and removed mercilessly with only spit (that she provides) for lube that her rectum sometimes bleeds and she prolapses. Then you fuck her prolapse while it hangs out till you cum. If it goes back in, you have to anal punch it out again before fucking her ass. If she's behaving badly just whip her with your belt till she submits.

If she isn't crying, screaming and shaking from pain and ecstasy, you're doing it wrong or you didn't pump her with enough drugs to enjoy it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.