[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new meme face nr 10 i will post a new meme face every day until

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: musicmeme.png (5KB, 288x205px) Image search: [Google]
musicmeme.png
5KB, 288x205px
new meme face nr 10
i will post a new meme face every day until one becomes a big meme
this face is a guy who is listening to some nice music and relaxing
you can use it when you are listening to some nice music and relaxing
>>
music is the purest form of degeneracy
>>
>>5125297
please go back to >>>/pol/
>>
I'll spread this on /mu/ for you
>>
File: 1391457969484.png (142KB, 411x480px) Image search: [Google]
1391457969484.png
142KB, 411x480px
>>5125298
TRIGGERED SJW SNOWFLAKE ALERT BACK TO YOUR TUMBLR SAFE SPACE CUCK
>>
>>5125314
thank you very much :)
>>
>>5125335
nobody wants you here, go back to your containment board retard
>>
>>5125345
EVERY BORAD IS PROPERTY OF POL GET USED TO IT LIBTARD -> BACK2 REDDIT
>>
>>5125352
prove to me that you have graduated high school
>>
>>5125357
aw shit *skedaddles*
>>
>>5125374
your friends on that shia lebouf stream were the most embarrassing shit i've ever seen related to 4chan
like you guys were just breaking rules 1 and 2 left and right, it was the saddest shit i've ever seen
you should be fully embarrassed to be a part of that board honestly man, think about your life you're just getting caught up in a hivemind because you lack human connections in your real life and you found a group that accepts your autistic worldviews so you decided that that's a good thing but you're so naive and inexperienced you don't really see the shortsightedness of siding with /pol/ and that in the end they will be nothing
>>
File: angrymeme.png (4KB, 203x209px) Image search: [Google]
angrymeme.png
4KB, 203x209px
>>5125297
>>5125335
>>5125352
>>5125374
this is op
please leave my thread and go back to >>>/pol/, you are being way to rude
PS: this is new meme face nr 3
it's a guy who is very angry, like me right now
you can use when you are very angry, like me right now
>>
>>5125297
lmao nah. nah. go live under sharia law 'f you really believe this crap. feel bad for yr dumb ass. music heals tha soul u just mad u tried mechin it & it ended up sukkin ass. yea. yea you'd change ya tune if yr efforts had yielded anything worthwhile. dumb sack of shit lol
>>
>>5125377
this guy mad dumb too lmao they jus haven a good time doot chill out you'll be a parta somethin oneday. pol's already something. pol already had a massive impact on a national scale, perhaps even international. already hapent. they playt a part in historie & u dint, 2 bad
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.