[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LoLo aka jellysquish aka blep ;p aka 'cade has no..'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 16

File: dump-paw.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
dump-paw.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
look at dumpfat fatty's hands. we're all familiar with these meatpaws. but check-check it, rite? check it, there's new info on the block. dumpfat mcfatty made a VOCAROO where she CONFIRMS how fat & gross she is. first of all she says MARSHMALLOW which is a pretty good indicator she can't get her mind off of gelatin & sugar lol. second sounds like she can't be bothered to turn the tv off for a second while she makes a recording. slovenly shitbag... third she has an ugly n*gger boyfriend & we all know how loser plumber n*ggers always end up with fatties. but then u hear her gross voice & u can tell her cheeks bulge out further than her mouth, encasing it in a layer of lard. so goddamn disgusting. i was about to give her some benefit of the doubt but no... no there's no room left for doubt. lolo is mad fat & now we have another way to confirm

fatshit herself
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1pCISxQfhgf

funny anon replie (not even me, not even prompted, we just instinctually know what fatties sound like, in order to preserve our genetic code)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1g2XUdYdCrz
>>
>>5125218
Get benned faggot
>>
>>5125232
get bannoned, b*tch

big ollll' mcdumppaw! dumppaw mcgraw! wonder when she'll catch on that posting anonymously is her last & only option at this point. sorry! y'overstayed yr welcome! everyone's sicka u! every namefig u adopt will be promptly destroyed. u reverted to rudeness to escape imposterization but even that won't be effective i'm afraid. sabotaging your own posts with unpleasantness rite off the bat just shows how desperate u are to namefig at any cost. don't worry, when you finally go anon, we'll still be able to tell it's you. make the jump. make the leap. we're here 4u
>>
>>5125241
Sorry to burst your bubble but you got the wrong person.
>>
>>5125246
i was gonna leave a parenthesis to say i know you're not her, hence starting with the "she'll". i had begun writing that before ur replie. dimwit.

meatpawwww getcha meatpawww heaa!
5 dollas a pop fire roasted meatpaw!
>>
so goddamn disgusting. so truly disgusting. & then there's another shot of her fat manhand in front of a dirty chipped bowl, like.. how gross can u get... it's like an archetypal kinda gross too, like everything u'd expect for fatty mcmeatpaw to do, she does, with perfect reliability. she can't break the pattern. & then she has the nerve to post that nasty VOICE AHAHA she's probably CLUELESS as to why it "sounds fat", too, that's what's sad.
>>
keeps her computer on (bet she never cleaned out the dust & now her crappy shitshack smells like catstank cause the computer fan keeps circulating the dander) with irc tab open ALL day cause she does not know the value of sleepmode. plays garbage text based games & SHARES them AHAHA as if text based games weren't boring enough u got an attention seeking fatso half-assedly tryina reconstruct her self-esteem that was destroyed by a fleet of far-hotter girls in her high school, posting PHONE screenshots & like 2 ppl care for half a second in the whole thread. bigso mcbigfat
>>
ITT: After a hard night of e-stalking his internet gf, kekfats decides to "air out" the dirty laundry and humiliate lolo but also consequently shames his own life by showing us how he spends his time, who he associates with and how petty of a person they are.
Btw this is me
>>
>>5125447
so kekfarts is confirmed to be sparklebaby?
>>
>>5125447
"shames his own life".... brosef.. lmao... u are so utterly below me in every facet of being & ill end it there cause it's just too obviouse in yr case. as for petty who's the one changen their ENTIRE NAMEFIG to disparage another poster , with NO subtlety aHAHA just a DIRECT STATEMENT in the name field ... it's actually a good EXAMPLE of pettiness .. it's EXAMPLE material. LoLo'll get as petty as it gets when her precious persistent identity is threatened. lol this dumb as nails n×gga posten from internet explorer or some sh×t fucken embarrassing not to mention stunt-growth garbage taste cartoon crap but I will anyway aha WOOH gotem
>>
>>5125507
I love you! :D
>>
>>5125507
>who's the one changen their ENTIRE NAMEFIG to disparage another poster
you did this for months dude
are you actually upset that she's doing something back
are you that misogynstic that you think women are useless are should just sit in their place
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 359x371px
>>5125218
don't you think this thread is kind of inconsiderate? perhaps you should evalute some of your life choices and maybe seek some professional help if you're feeling bad and feel the need to project misery on others
>>
I love LoLo
>>
File: Wrong memer died.jpg (25KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Wrong memer died.jpg
25KB, 320x180px
>>5125507
I've never had sex with a dead cat also I've never tried to an hero so I think I've got you beat there, kiddo.

You're just my son, the son I'm ashamed of, but still my child. You may have disappointed me more than you could ever know but I still care for you and want you to succeed. You have to stop e-stalking catfish and not be afraid to talk to women. Now what you don't know is women will do what you tell them, you just have to work on your appearance and overall character. No body wants to be around a negative Nancy now go and make me proud, my son.
>>
>>5125576
haha lole is that a dooy cock referance haha lole if it is
haha lole
>>
>>5125515
na, faaanke, i do a simple imposterizate. oldest trick in the book. no1 aint doin crap back m'man every last archive search for every last lolo namefig will include my ponsts get used2it! faaanke, next victim.
>>5125516
go-go animy gril! dumb sack of shint. brosef i see that image & i see the little button-pressings your fat faggot fingers jittered next2it & i cood automaticly care less. lmao these animy n*ggas always wna talk about "life choices" cause theyve probably had extended depressing conversations w/ their parents about that very subject (just like when trump uses the word "strident". i suspect he's only so familiar with it because it is a pretty accurate descriptor of himself, lotta the time. mayby saw it on twitter a bunch) n*gga talkin bout projectin MISERY AHAH WHAT? lolo's a joke that dont stop givin & im just spreadin the luv for the silent appreciators & there're plenny , mad ppl h8 lolo 4sure
>>
>>5125576
f*ck-mented. this aint just demented this is f*ck-mented. this means nothang. nothaaaang!
>>
>>5125584
i think it is broheim
>>
what even in the fucking fuck is all this shit about
i swear to god these lolo/cade/dumbcadeposter/tacokid/cps/sparkles/nodoka/calvin/beare/whoever
threads consist in 1 maybe 2 people samefigging and arguing over nothing
almost every single one of these threads gets 20 odd replies and it is just pure ineffable autism
get a life for fuck sake
why did i even post this whatever
*continues ignoring*
*filters*
there that's better
>>
>>5125678
bleff u
>>
>>5125678
lol talcha bout autosem ... think we found the kingpin AHA. also not autosem never autosem , neurotypical geniouse here . also fanke nodka litterly thinchs im kekkats or somethin it's cayoot when ppl are off base
>>
Please sticky this thread
>>
>>5125447
Now that you mention it I do remember Kekkats admitting that he was cade.
Although kekkats also admitted to being Luptron which was NOT TRUE.
>>
wtf i hate namefigs now!
>>
>>5125447
Hello are you single
>>
>>5125218
le meatpaw

Immortal
GGEGEGEGEG
>>
File: C__Data_Users_DefApps_App.jpg (111KB, 1919x1081px) Image search: [Google]
C__Data_Users_DefApps_App.jpg
111KB, 1919x1081px
>>5126237
yes of course
i'd ask you out but i'm too chickenshit and i'll probably fuck up HARD on my first impression and give up
>>
>>5126688
no surprises here. brosef yr gay, get lost
>>
this 'DefApps' loser lmao its like update yr sh*t amirite nvm i kno i am
>>
File: C__Data_Users_DefApps_App.jpg (43KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
43KB, 640x640px
>>5126692
>>5126702
Shhhh
Have a le animay boober
>>
File: 1454991605424.png (797KB, 1012x1196px) Image search: [Google]
1454991605424.png
797KB, 1012x1196px
>>5126709
nice boob
here's my wife's boob
>>
>>5126709
yaint bout 2 shush me, 'member whose thread yr in lilboi
y'dont gots the sensibilities 2 be ashamed, yr garbage posts'll tell the whole story to ne1 thats got their wits about em. see yr dumb ass in the archive hah
>>
File: C__Data_Users_DefApps_App.jpg (592KB, 907x1280px) Image search: [Google]
592KB, 907x1280px
>>5126733
I think YOU'RE the one who should be monumentally ashamed in this friend, boy-o
Now have another boober
>>
big fuck-fatty. only some n*gger shitpipe fitter wants to fit his d*ck into lolo's very own shitpipe aha makes sense. big ol fatso with that fucken goofy fat gril voice. dumpdirt. big dumpload-a dirt, is wat lo-lo is. beep beep beep back it up lo-lo's got a dumpload she needsa unleash
>>
File: C__Data_Users_DefApps_App.jpg (278KB, 1418x2015px) Image search: [Google]
278KB, 1418x2015px
Reminder that Sparkles will never have a qt waifu for him to sing "NEVER EVER GONNA LET YOU GO, BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO, YOU'RE MY DREAMGIRL" to
>>
>>5126740
you think! oh YOU think! mr internet explorer man with giant animy collection thinks I should b ashame hm! hm mechs sense! so blind to the objective reality of how truly dirtbad the content you've saved & are sharing is. if anything is widely h8d on this board animy's up there on the list. u dont care tho! 'long as u got another nothingface to share it w/, hey, the world's all yours! this is what fanke nodka akshly believes hah. 'monumentally' as if there's any ground to judge shame by, with images like that. y'sure aint leadin by example m'man. plus my ponst a funney & true & lolo 4sure fatty getten b.t.f.o. errytiem
>>
>>5126745
yea na. yea na that's not a normal human desire homeboi. fake ass looken shit ass looken water balloon t*ts lol. such awful art, will b promptly frgotten, so utterly marginal in appeal, so utterly shunned by the better (in both senses-a the word) part of society. iaint bout to change any minds but minds like these need no changing. they need to stay the same & stay the same they will! til death do u part with ur ... with ur folder of pics, there. h'haaaa
>>
File: lolo.jpg (31KB, 320x304px) Image search: [Google]
lolo.jpg
31KB, 320x304px
>>
File: C__Data_Users_DefApps_App.jpg (775KB, 850x1257px) Image search: [Google]
775KB, 850x1257px
>>5126752
Change your heart
Look around you.
Your waifu NEEEEDS your lovin'
Like the sunshine.
Everybody's gotta learn sometime
>>
File: 1456892365151.png (981KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1456892365151.png
981KB, 960x1280px
I laid in bed with my waifu, she gave me dirty looks and I say "I'm McLovin!" & then i pount her ass until she cummed
>>
>>5126755
k no1 cares , talkin loud sayin nothin , pack up shop head out in2 da woods & get lennied h'ha
>>
>>5126755 dubs not real
love isnt not real kiddo
>>
File: 1468602834088.png (633KB, 1113x788px) Image search: [Google]
1468602834088.png
633KB, 1113x788px
>>5126761
>you will never get your friends to come over and fap to your waifus together and tell each other lewd stories about her
sucks to be you.
>>
File: jej.jpg (35KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
jej.jpg
35KB, 600x450px
>>5126233
>>5125800
>>5125688
>>5126233
I'm so beyond hating, but I'll check these dubs.

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
lolo & fanke nodka on i.r.c. "erm nodka hey we been sharin our sh*tsame lives for years now do u mind to spam the dumpfat thread w/ animys please" nodka: "shore no prob doopy dumpc*nt" meanwhile nodka cant even b bothert to SAGE the fricken thing lol my g*d how inept do u gotta be u obv. dislike wats goin on here so why bump! why bump! stumpint idient
>>5126771
yea thats kewl ma dude ill live w/ dat reality u mad gay dudesef
>>
File: C__Data_Users_DefApps_App.jpg (700KB, 1212x1529px) Image search: [Google]
700KB, 1212x1529px
>>5126780
You gotta turn that reality off. Like a light switch, just go click. It's a cool little Otaku trick! We do it all the time, when your feeling certain 3DPD feels that just don't feel right treat those pesky feelings like a reading light and turn em off. Like a light switch just go bap! Really whats so hard about that? Turn it off.
Turn it off! (Turn it off!)
>>
>>5126783
>>5126790
no i dont gotta. no not me. no u do. there's the rub. reality is 'pesky' 4 u. u basicly postmortem @ this point & u kno it.
no reason goin back&forth sept to bump ma thread, 'ppreciate it
>>
File: C3_i30xW8AA4FFk.jpg (92KB, 1027x230px) Image search: [Google]
C3_i30xW8AA4FFk.jpg
92KB, 1027x230px
>>5125218
>>5125218
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.