[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Playing on family computer (parents basically don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4261.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4261.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>Be me
>Playing on family computer (parents basically don't know anything)
>Played for a while.
>A wild little sister approaches.
>She always causes trouble and always get me in trouble for nothing.
>Basically the type of kid that if you literally tap them, they throw a tantrum.
>Computer is crappy Mac.
>Feels the side of the computer.
>"Wow it feels really warm."
>Dad who doesn't know about how macs operate looks at me.
>Squeeze her arm lightly and remove it from the machine in a non painful way.
>She starts to bawl.
>Crying of almost nothing.
>Get kicked off of computer.
And that's how my faith in humanity was lost
>>
fugging feminism amirite
literally because it's a female
i hope you forcefully beat your father until he was in the fetal position crying for his slave wife to call the police because the widdle boy he's tortured for 15 years grew up and had enuf!
>>
True. I've had enough
>>
>>5123746
okay, but who are you quoting?
>>
heh women amirite?
>>
Quoting little sister who cried
>>
things can only get better my friend
>>
>>5124092
What a twist!
>>
File: 508051846.489764.jpg (21KB, 303x297px) Image search: [Google]
508051846.489764.jpg
21KB, 303x297px
>>
no but srsly she put her hand on the computer and said it was very warm.
>>
so r u gay now and scared of women?
>>
she might hiding a tsundere crush for you, try giving her an unexpected kiss
>>
>>5124144
what a dubs!
>>
>>5124368
mfw u forget to type Renko in the name field.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.