[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi guys pic related (it's me) do you think I have a chance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1473471841571.png (194KB, 448x468px) Image search: [Google]
1473471841571.png
194KB, 448x468px
hi guys pic related (it's me) do you think I have a chance at fitting in this board?

Questions for the interverweir:
1. How much is the pay?
2. What sort of work environment do you offer?
3. I'm interested in your 401k, do you have a good one? If it's a bad one, do you offer weekly payouts in stock dividends?
4. I can only program in one obscure programming language that was invented by a madman with a grudge, do you think I have room to grow in your company?
5. I can
6. I love this board and have always wanted to join but now that I'm an adult I have to face reality, if this job isn't the job for me then the job for me is nowhere to be jobb'ed and I'lll have to job somewhere else what do you think about this and the job?

I really enjoy posting here in the future please responde me soon!

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>5119354
Your formatting is so bad I don't understand about halfway of your post. Please rephrase and try again.
>>
>>5119354
You may enjoy some SUCCess in our company if you provide... something extra, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>5119372
>d
yes... i got the memes... doctor... hehe
>>
>>5119354
Trebbor kun listen to me, if you have to prepare for a job interview then you already messed up. Just be yourself and there is no way they couldn't see the value you offer :^)
>>
this is why you shouldn't watch too much anime kids

turns you into a braindead homo who thinks he's a girl
>>
File: 400px-Dateline.gif (152KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Dateline.gif
152KB, 600x450px
>>5119354
>>
>>5119393
my name is not rick stupid but I'll take your advice on the second quarter of your post
>>
File: me at my irl desk.jpg (101KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
me at my irl desk.jpg
101KB, 1300x866px
>>5119354
i take it youve taken the standardized poster test already?
please fax us over your results including
poster level
dubs index
trap quotient
meme measurement
irony percentile
and
post-irony percentile
and we will get back to you on whether or not we feel that you're a good fit for this board.
>>
>>5119501
sending the fax now check your corporate database sql logs

resending just in case you miss
poster level: 3 start (out of a 3 and a half star rating system)
dubs index: i get dubs rather frequelty
trap quoetient: 10/23
meme measurement: I've created many famous and well known memes behind the scenes
irony percentile: can'tr eveal that under identity protection agency rules
post-irony percentile: again can't reveal that under identity protection agency rules and I am 100% serious

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>5119393
>Trebbor
You mean the genius with two bachelor's degrees?
>>
File: heres to u kid.jpg (72KB, 958x1221px) Image search: [Google]
heres to u kid.jpg
72KB, 958x1221px
>>5119534
*takes one short look at your resume and test results*
youre acquired
>>
>>5119584
thanks, welcome ahoy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.