[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

for my meal today I went zaxby and order kickin chicken sandwich

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (67KB, 598x383px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 598x383px
for my meal today I went zaxby and order kickin chicken sandwich with the sauces on side " just the sandwich"
>"you want combo"
"no just the sandwich"
when I get to windo the was like "haha she gave you the fries anyway have a great day ;^)" and I was like well thank you so much that very nice
but in truth I don't get French fries anywhere cause it's worthless fattening filler and I rarely ever enjoy the taste.

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>5115275
You are literally the only namefig left that i like.

Rip in peace mary macaroni
>>
>>5115291
she was too good for this board
>>
>>5115292
At least she got doubles.
>>
Thei'yre not french freis m8. French fries are so-called due to the potator being "frenched" ie cut very thinly. Them,s just fries. Its a minor.thing but still.you should kys yours'elf
>>
File: 1485839338678.gif (30KB, 169x149px) Image search: [Google]
1485839338678.gif
30KB, 169x149px
>>5115275
you got le fries anyway? were you le charged for the combo ??????????
what a weird le social interaction..
i suggest hikki
>>
>>5115322
>22
nice
>>
>>5115322
>22
nice
>>5115351
>>>5115322
>>22
>nice
nice check
nice
>>
>>5115350
no charge
it combo like 670 crazy price sandwich alone 399 and I got some drinks and like filler sides like cheeto or golfish 4free at work rite down the street from the food restaurants so I never get fry or drink combo
>>
>>5115383
dude have you tried the chicken taco from Taco Bell though the fucking taco shell is a chicken tender it's amazing
>>
>>5115386
I luv classic chalupa from tacos bell even tho they is the most expensive single item on menu I like how it fried naan or pita whatever you wanna call it very unique hidden gem in fast food world but idk bout new chicken she'll like I mean I'll eat the cheap molded chicken breast stuff like dollar chicken sandwiches occasionally but I don't want pay 3 dollars 4 it like they charge but I'm probes try it eventually anyway I just really like the old chalupa idk why the didnt just call it a taco
I mean the chalupa at Taco Bell has no resemblance to actual chalupa but it is very neat that it's the only fastfood place that fry flatbread as a shell but it's all the same just she'll and filling so without fry pita it might as well be called a taco
>>
>>5115418
taco bell is awesome you just can't eat it often or you die
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.