[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the man at the beer store was mean to me and now i'm sad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: please stop!.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
please stop!.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
the man at the beer store was mean to me and now i'm sad and dont want to drink anymore :(
>>
File: 1484941220969.gif (271KB, 960x512px) Image search: [Google]
1484941220969.gif
271KB, 960x512px
>>5115014
your just over thinking things
you are a cool person and you don't need his approval
but again... probably just over thinking things
no one can dislike you, you're awesome

now take a few deep breaths, clear your mind and then drink one of your beers
everything will be ok
>>
File: 094.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
094.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
>current year
>drinking the liquid bread for literal plebeians commonly known as "beer"
mfw im quoting a very intelligent person you've never even heard of
>>
>>5115028
thanks anon that made me feel better
might just go to sleep to be tbh then i will have time to do homework when i wake up and can drink friday night
why are some people so rude?
>>5115045
who are you qquoting i want to hear of them
>>
what did he say? lol
>>
>>5115014
hey isnt that anime actually a very lewd boy this is a very familiar image
>>
>>5115052
we had a misunderstanding over the case i was getting and he got REALLY mad!
its actually sorta long to explain the whole thing but i guess i can do the whole story
the store displays 1 case for each thing you can buy and you go up to the register to ask for a case and then they get a case from the back so we looked at the cases and then we went up and told him what we wanted and he said "okay, it'll be warm though" and I was like "that's cool I'll put it in my fridge" but then the guy went to grab the display case they had on the shelf and i was like "wait no" and as soon as I said that the guy got so mad and said "you said warm was fine because you'd put it in the fridge" just staring at me with the angriest voice
i tried to explain that I hadn't realized it was the display case because that case had a best buy sticker dated 01/13/2017 (we are in america lol there is no 13th month just so europeans know) and that is like 2 weeks ago but he was still so angry and when i tried to apoligize he wouldn't even say anything and just like shook his head
im not even sure why he was so mad like something like it's hard for them to reverse a purchase or somethng??? its so confusing! im okay with warm just not really old was i wrong?
>>5115073
i dunno lol i have had it 4ever i think i searched "crying anime"
>>
>>5115073
it's a girl (female)

from Hanayamata
>>
>>5115014
i think drinking is a perfectly good way to cure those feelings
>>
>>5115087
>>5115138
oh yea lol this is the one i was thinking of
>>
>>5115149
mybe... idunno i m hopin sleepin will do it but its kinda hard to sleep now
>>5115157
haha yeah i rmember that one
>>
>>5115087
The guy is a dumb ass getting mad at a customer working a service job. Angry customers don't come back. He prob thought you were being overly picky. A lot of beers don't have best by dates tho they've become more common. You have the right to ask for whatever you want so long as they have it. So no you weren't wrong.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.