[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i would like to see that funny meme image which is of an asian

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: gondola.jpg (15KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gondola.jpg
15KB, 640x480px
i would like to see that funny meme image which is of an asian woman who is frowning and it says that she is angry but it is spelt in a way that would seem to imply that a person who is asian who has english as their second language has written the word angry but they have spelt it wrong but i commend the person for trying because it is not easy to grow up with a language and then learn another language it is very hard to do that and i do not think that this person who has made a failed attempt to spell the word angry should be berated for making a failed attempt to spell the word angry because it is not easy. also the woman appears to be taking part in some sort of athletic event that is held in an asian place so maybe the woman is angry because she has failed to do something within the scenario of this previously stated athletic event. again, i commend her for trying. athletic events can be very trying, and i think that it is good that the young people of today feel motivated enough to take in trying athletic events. pic related, it's a funny meme.
>wow look at these cool meme arrows
>>
>>5110508
oh yes I'm luca, i created that mene and spammed that mene

it's called "the angry girl" btw
>>
>your meme
>>
File: 00112233445566778899.gif (803KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
00112233445566778899.gif
803KB, 500x283px
>>5110555
unchecked trips s4s is dead all is lost
>>
>>5110508
Mfw this is Kenneth aston
>>
anguri
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.