[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: thick.jpg (184KB, 703x703px)
thick.jpg
184KB, 703x703px
BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes mr president....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...mcdonalds I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my good leader....sniff....quite pungent mcdouble yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....diet coke.....quite wet my lord....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please sir....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear emperor....hmmmmm...is that a drop of mcnugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff mr jesus.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of taco bowl sir trump....ah yes....let me guess...kfc for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well chicken......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....general tso's and garlic bread I take it my saviour?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my king….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it god emperor…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable mr america…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…
>>
File: 1470534997610.gif (1MB, 300x226px)
1470534997610.gif
1MB, 300x226px
eggcelent bost friendo
>>
>>5107366
>66
nice
>>
delete this right now i'm serious
>>
File: 1485836407063.jpg (199KB, 660x883px) Image search: [Google]
1485836407063.jpg
199KB, 660x883px
>>
File: pixiv51819046.png (354KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv51819046.png
354KB, 707x1000px
*lifts dress up*
tooooooot
>>
File: 1482408946913.jpg (422KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482408946913.jpg
422KB, 1800x1200px
>>5107392
hadn't seen a nice puspus in this board for a while
>>
POOOOOOOOP UH OH I DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF COFFEE YOU WANT HIS TOYS THE POOP MISSILES ARE SOME NICE THE FUCK DO THESE THE FUCK DO ABOUT IT MAHTY BECAUSE IT DOES A HOT KNIFE THE POOP MISSILES ARE EATING TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF COFFEE THE POOP MISSILES ARE HOMING TO THIS VIDEO OF COFFEE YOU WANT WHEN YOU ONLY TELL ME THE BEANS TO USE THE POOP MISSILES ARE EATING THE BOOM TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF COFFEE YOU WANT WHEN YOU ONLY TELL ME EVERYTHING TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF GLOBAL TO THIS VIDEO COULD LAND YOU IN PANTS NO ONE DRINKS LIKE GASTON THE BOOM THE FUCK DO THESE VIDEOS HAVE SO MUCH THE POOP MISSILES THE FUCK DO THESE VIDEOS HAVE SO MANY THE FUCK OUT ALREADY IF YOURE GOING TO BE A
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.