[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

File: 1484117468854.gif (97KB, 346x360px) Image search: [Google]
1484117468854.gif
97KB, 346x360px
UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND
the concept of love
>>
File: you_spin_me_round_like_a_loli.gif (207KB, 157x219px) Image search: [Google]
you_spin_me_round_like_a_loli.gif
207KB, 157x219px
UUH!
>>
File: upper_right.jpg (990KB, 2413x3181px) Image search: [Google]
upper_right.jpg
990KB, 2413x3181px
>>5104813
Explain the concept of love, to my knowledge love is chemical reaction in the brain that one or more people experience when they find someone that fits enough of their criterias
The person is then intoxicated by chemicals the brain induces to make the person feeble minded and easily manipulated
If the effect is one sided the other person will maliciously abuse this effect and milk the other person dry of their resources and sanity until the victim is out of resources or the manipulator grows tired of milking and moves on
INFP poets, musicians, artists and philosopher have tried to glorify the concept of love with great success making it seem great and something to be desired while in fact love is more often than not one sided and leaves the person in love vulnerable and broken
The modern human has been brainwashed to worship resources and glamor which leads to them being blind to the value of human relations, people don't have friends the have associates and partners
Love is a liability that people can't afford in modern times, even people who are involuntarily isolated don't know they horrors of one sided love where the other person uses and abuses their partner because of their insanity has left the unable to give love back
Love is not something to desire, fear love and avoid it at all cost for it is love that kills the man in the end when he is alone, impoverished, separated from his offspring and on the verge of mental and financial breaking point
You may try to numb it with alcohol and drugs but eventually it creeps up to you and makes you embrace the nooses false promise of freedom from what is left of their feelings that gnaw a hole in their chest
Love is death delayed, humans can never truly understand each other completely the spark that was initially there dies out and she will grow tired and leave
>>
File: anime tells you like it is.jpg (171KB, 1371x796px) Image search: [Google]
anime tells you like it is.jpg
171KB, 1371x796px
>>5104841
love is free
>>
>>5104844
>44
>dubs

TOO TAME FOR HIM
>>
File: 1484081168725.png (64KB, 328x489px) Image search: [Google]
1484081168725.png
64KB, 328x489px
>>5104844
To the one receiving it sure, but the target of love will only see opportunity to use the victim and milk them dry, look at marriage rates and you see the truth, modern western women despise men and only see them as walking credit cards to use and lose
>>
>>5104853
it's about the experience, you can't even experience that kind of joy unless you make yourself vulnerable enough to experience it, and in doing so you risk a lot. it sounds to me that you're simply afraid of the pain that can possibly be experienced so you've rationalized a way to keep yourself away from that potential pain. it's totally understandable, as the pain you feel from failed love is one of the worst. But still, you're basically just shutting yourself out of the experience without even giving it a try. Unless you did give a try and this is why you now think this way. But if not, go out there and meet a lady and then come back and try to tell us about your epic pseudo-philosophy
>>
File: WOEWOOEWOWEOWO.jpg (32KB, 308x354px) Image search: [Google]
WOEWOOEWOWEOWO.jpg
32KB, 308x354px
>>5104853
>>5104856
What is free love?
>>
>>5104856
>Without even giving it a try
Do you think i would be this bitter and jaded if i didn't experience the bad side of it already?
Gave her all i got and she gave some random dude she met that night a blowjob at the bathroom of a party
"Just let others in so they can twist the dagger deeper"
I bet you're just some ring wraith that is trying to get people to marry so you can lay your skank ass to rest under his roof after you've sucked and fucked every guy in 10 mile radius
Set for life, belieber in loooov
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.