[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AAAAAAAAAAH!!! Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: !!!.png (62KB, 400x252px) Image search: [Google]
!!!.png
62KB, 400x252px
AAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!

You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "THE BONGO LADY, LE MILLENOM GIRL, SNEK COURT IS NOW IN SESSION, HERE'S A PIC OF LE TEETH GIRL, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BENIS AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the irony section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.
>>
>>5104261
The bongo lady
>>
>>5104261
>aint nobody got time for dat
>360 noscoped.
>ehrmagerhd bert blerstered
-A S T H E T I C
>BENICCC
>>
www.9gag.com
potato for anal scale
>>
>>5104261
bad singles
>>
>>5104261
Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha
>>
too much iron ican't stop ironing
>>
>>5104261
Do it
>>
File: spinning spurdo.gif (48KB, 112x105px) Image search: [Google]
spinning spurdo.gif
48KB, 112x105px
k
>>
>>5104261
please calm down sir, and tell us why the memes upset you
memes are the foundation of our community and generally are fun
i think you could gain appreciation for memes and life if you spend more time in the nuturing environment of [s4s]

also, please try to be more nice, not only in your posts but also nicer to yourself, as this is a nice board
>>
>>5104366
good double
>>
File: better check.png (57KB, 300x177px) Image search: [Google]
better check.png
57KB, 300x177px
>>5104411
nice one anon
>>
File: smug_sonic_by_mintenndo-d7bt4bv.png (2MB, 900x1133px) Image search: [Google]
smug_sonic_by_mintenndo-d7bt4bv.png
2MB, 900x1133px
>>5104261
>Fucking STOP IT
No lol
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.