[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a neck orgasm. ok i know it seems stupid but i'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: gatto-tempesta.jpg (22KB, 700x399px) Image search: [Google]
gatto-tempesta.jpg
22KB, 700x399px
I had a neck orgasm.

ok i know it seems stupid but i'm not lying: today at school a classmate behind me began to massage my neck with a finger because she was bored. She saw that i was pleased and she said laughing "how disgusting" and continued with more intensity. At this point i had a veeeery strong sensation pretty similar to the orgasm from the neck down to my chine of 4-5 seconds and my benis went hard, then she continued for about a minute and stopped. Dunno why, maybe this is cause i'm into femdom and her finger was cold against my nerves but...is this normal? there is something like a scientific explanation?
Pic not related because cats
>>
That is normal
It's an asmr thingy
>>
>>5096467
just wait until u experience th' feelios for wen le gril hugg u wew
>>
>>5096470
I'm listening to asmr right now LOL
>>
I wish a girl would laugh at me and call me disgusting
>>
>>5096523
we all do anon
>>
>>5096523
I get off on that fantasy too until the reality that I could literally rape you if I wanted assuming the law wasn't a thing then I lose my boner.

Any submission on the mans part is "given". Unless you're like actually pathetic and let a dom drain your bankaccount and ruin your life lol
>>
File: 1483047984394.png (235KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483047984394.png
235KB, 700x500px
>>5096527
Um, are you okay? I'm not being rude, just concerned because it felt like you were projecting.
>>
>>5096527
just give her a loaded gun or something and then try losing your boner lol
>>
>>5096533
I don't project I just lay out the latent realities of life out and that scares escapists
>>
>>5096534
That hearkens to the patrice o'neal joke "aint no bitch popping out the shrubs with a gun GIMME SOME DICK MOTHAFUCKA" they have nothing to gain from that.
>>
>>5096527
i don't think it ruins the fantasy. The fact that you could rape her if you only want it enforces the value of the submission. It's like you are "saving" her, if you worship her voluntarily and not because forced. This is the reason i don't like muscle femdom and i chase always very neurotic (or almost psicopathic) girls being very kind with them
>>
>>5096544
whatever dude assaulting someone because of verbal abuse doesn't really conform to latent realities of life anyways, unless you're a fucking psycho
>>
bumping so newcancer can have a containment thread
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.