[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: 1482774176850.png (111KB, 385x306px) Image search: [Google]
1482774176850.png
111KB, 385x306px
pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember happy day
>>
File: br.jpg (9KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
br.jpg
9KB, 250x242px
What if I've forgot the last times I was happy.
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-26+at+02.57.15).png (49KB, 195x141px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-26+at+02.57.15).png
49KB, 195x141px
>>5093665
den maek happy day happin
>>
>>5093662
OMG this meme was so epic until normals fags fucking ruined it!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWW
>>
>>5093681
This but unironic
>>
pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy wen day is dark alway rember happy day

words 0f w1sd0m. I cannot express to you in the english language how much this text has effected me on so many scales. It truly is a work of poetic art, on par with the works of the greatest literary minds. Thank you for posting it again, and please, i beg of you, post it more. I wish to see it again and again, over and over again, posted on the /s4s/ board forever-and-ever. I mean, I just cannot get over how amazing this motherfucking goddamned text is. It's truly an amazing piece of art, nothing could possibly compare to the words are being presented to me on the screen. Literally nothing. This is quite literally the best fucking UTF-8 text I have ever rendedred on my digital computing device. Truly a #1, not a #2. I love this text. This text is amazing. This text is everything that is right with this world, and with this text, we are going to MAKE. ONLINE DISCUSSION. GREAT. AGAIN. It is truly some of the best content I have ever seen, and we are going to continue posting it. We are going to post it so that we may all be liberated from the machine known as "bad text". The entire digitial community will love the text that has been presented here today. In fact, I don't think anyone could not enjoy this wonderful digital text, as this digital text marks some of the best content that has ever been published. Nothing could top this, nothing. 1984 is garbage compared to the text that has been submitted here. This is quite literally the greatest content posted ever on this website, or any website. For this reason, you should be proud, for you have contributed something incredible to the world. You're an amazing person. Thank you for exisiting, person. You're just too good to be a writer, as you would take away the press from everyone. You're just -- AMAZING! You're awesome. Thank you for existing.

Just kidding, autist shithead dickface topkek xdddd
>>
File: efa.gif (16KB, 205x274px) Image search: [Google]
efa.gif
16KB, 205x274px
>>5093662
this is nice message
>>
>>5093681
i jus wanted to remind peeple to b happy :(
>>
File: 1482220090509.jpg (337KB, 1097x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1482220090509.jpg
337KB, 1097x1920px
>>
File: loli sees.png (954KB, 900x1080px) Image search: [Google]
loli sees.png
954KB, 900x1080px
>>5093988
pls remember when u see dubs
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.