[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you think about it, everything really is pointless. At some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1482208806076.png (782KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482208806076.png
782KB, 1280x720px
When you think about it, everything really is pointless. At some point in time, humanity will be gone, and we'll just be something that existed for a while. We really mean nothing in the grand scheme of existence. There's no point to life.
>>
Yeah nice really coarse matter of fact platitude, have you tried thinking life has intrinsic value and that its your job to find what gives you meaning? Happiness, drugs, safety, comfort, freedom - whatever little "thing" that tickles you is what you're here for.
>>
>>5092561
how do i find this "thing"
>>
When you think about it, this thread really is pointless. At some point in time, it will be archived, and no one will give a shit.Your shitpost really means nothing in the grand scheme of existence. There's no point in faux-deep pseudophilosophizing.
>>
File: cute_kitty.jpg (98KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
cute_kitty.jpg
98KB, 500x667px
I remember what I started to do! How to punish him?
I know, I know the password...
Nails and body, the surface of the sea, and the answer is: the difference between the 2.
He was burned to death.

My grandmother is not so difficult, I'm clean. I'm a hunter: it's just food, faith and teeth. Happiness is not important.
The problem is much more important. I know I'm not the best 4 him.
I checked the form, and then made peace.
>>
File: 1465550795884.gif (957KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1465550795884.gif
957KB, 500x418px
>>5092560
ITT people desperately trying to make themselves feel better about their shit
>>
>>5092669
ITT me saying rude words such as the n*gger word
>>
>>5092572
Look in your pants.
>>
would it matter to you even if there was such a thing as "objective meaning/purpose" to life?
would that stop you from living your life the way you want to and instilling your own desired meaning/purpose?
would you just sheepishly accept and live in accordance with the "meaning/purpose of life"
which the universe has imposed on you simply in virtue of the fact that the "meaning/purpose of life" is objective?
what's the point of there being some grand objective existential point?
surely, "objective meaning/purpose" is absurd?
also, this >>5092629
>>
>>5092560
Yup. Best make the fucking most of it, cause its all we got.
>>
>>5092726
also x2, how does the fact that you will not exist at some point in the future render your life meaningless?
why does your existence need to be temporally infinite/eternal for it to be meaningful?
shouldn't the recognition of the fact that your life is finite make it even more precious to you?
something to be appreciated and embraced?
what's the point of existing infinitely?
surely, infinite existence is absurd?
>>
>>5092560
so what?
>>
File: 1476704307645.gif (2MB, 320x168px) Image search: [Google]
1476704307645.gif
2MB, 320x168px
tis tred sux bruh where r da gets

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>5092560
babbys first existential crisis
>>
>>5093013
I'm on my 157th existential crisis.
That gnawing, empty, raw feeling.

It doesn't go away. Unless I'm temporarily unconscious. But it comes back.
>>
have you guys ever thought of focusing on the more positive aspects of existentialism?
>>
>>5093053
like what, that great job will become loathsome?
that great girlfriend will become a fat hambeast that is too expensive to get rid of?
that beautiful smiling child will become an ingrate criminal?
your amazingly healthy body will wrinkle and clog?
the state will eventually repossess your land and sell to the lowest bidder?

do tell, do tell.
>>
mcw (my chaika when) i only have exsistential revelations and not exisitental creisess.
>>
>>5093048
I know *exactly* what you mean
>>
>>5093066
how about the fact that you are alive and that unless someone physically stops you, you are able to do anything you want. use this opportunity to find something that makes you happy instead of wallowing in constant confusion and misery. it's your choice
>>
File: 00112233445566778899.gif (803KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
00112233445566778899.gif
803KB, 500x283px
>>5093133
unchecked dubs s4s is dead all is lost
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 400x474px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 400x474px
>>5094032
>>
>>5094055
wew lad nice dubs
>>
>>5094066
you 2
>>
>>5094066
wew
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.