[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>5089193 "hoyp doyp isn't this the guy who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 56b389371800006f0080b4a5.jpg (41KB, 630x399px) Image search: [Google]
56b389371800006f0080b4a5.jpg
41KB, 630x399px
>>5089193
"hoyp doyp isn't this the guy who fucked over tens of thousands of AIDS patient by raising the price for daraprim?"

no, you are a fool that read three headlines on your facebook feed and made an uninformed moral judgment because half your friends were doing the same while it was en vogue. the original company making the drug STOPPED making the drug because they weren't making money. turing took the drug and set it at a price that allowed the business to thrive, and for patients to get the drug. the average orphan drug (look up orphan drug if you want to make an accurate determination on the reality of this situation) costs 300k a year, AND people take these drugs for the REST OF THEIR LIVES. martin priced daraprim reasonably for the market, it costs 75k a year at the new price point, and patients usually take it for only a year or less. this is a fraction of the price similar drugs cost.

now, about 2000 people take the drug. TWO THOUSAND. so take your "tens of thousands" and shove it you-know-where, first of all. it's GIVEN AWAY to TWO-THIRDS of these 2000 people, and about 600 pay full price, and ALL OF THEM PAY THROUGH INSURANCE. literally NO ONE was personally affected by this price increase. they give the drug for FREE to people that DON'T have insurance. it would NOT be available otherwise and insurance has NEVER denied the drug. that shitty vox article is looking pretty fucking stupid right about now, huh?

funny related video, one of my favs on the internet maybe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EXsVfiFbp8
>>
also it DOESN'T TREAT AIDS, holy SH*T. i cannot believe people are still this willfully ignorant a solid year later. it treats toxoplasmosis encephalitis which is a RARE COMPLICATION OF HIV. get your SHIT straight
>>
Join Martin's Discord at https://discord.gg/YBFR6mH
>>
wtf im literally on this discord rn
>>
Time to see how deep the shkreli hole goes.
>>
>>5089218

wait so Lolo was martin all along?
>>
>>5089222
UNCHECKED TRIPS IS ESQUADES DED
>>
fags spread aids on purpose and the regular man has to pay for it
>>
File: 00112233445566778899.gif (803KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
00112233445566778899.gif
803KB, 500x283px
>>5089300
unchecked dubs s4s is dead all is lost
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.