[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you see this CHILD? This child's life was changed forever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: barron-trump-1-1478850878007.jpg (69KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
barron-trump-1-1478850878007.jpg
69KB, 940x545px
Do you see this CHILD? This child's life was changed forever when his Father was sworn in as President of The United States of America yesterday. Long before his Father, President Donald J. Trump, was sworn in- this child became the center of hateful online attacks. From a certain celebrity attempting to diagnose him with a learning disability with her degree from "The University of Google" to now, when a writer from Saturday Night Live decided to make a tweet saying that he would be the "first homeschool shooter". Which she must not do any research because he does attend an actual school. Some of you liberals go on and on about peace, hope and love, and yet you spew hatred out the other side of your hypocritical mouth. Tonight, when you tuck your children into bed, look them in the eyes and ask yourself, "could I say these things to my baby?" Whether you like or dislike the Trumps- this is their ten year old son. He is still growing and words hurt. Words have the potential to form a person while they are growing into their adult years. Would you say these things to your own child? NO child deserves to be talked to in such a manner. Don't be a hypocrite. His name is Barron Trump. He is a child. He is to be respected and he is off limits!
#loveoneanother
>>
>>5082667
Gonna serious here, this is a really good point that should''ve been posted on larger board
>>
>>5082667
*notices bulge*
>>
File: 00112233445566778899.gif (803KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
00112233445566778899.gif
803KB, 500x283px
>>5082700
unchecked dubs s4s is dead all is lost
>>
File: 1428634139887.png (288KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1428634139887.png
288KB, 450x450px
he's really good with computers
also top level white house sources confirm that le Barron posts on /s4s/ exclusively
>>
>>5082667
>>>>>>>>/po/

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
File: zong.png (233KB, 490x320px) Image search: [Google]
zong.png
233KB, 490x320px
>>5083372
>>
>>5083387
but it's the truth tbh
>>
>>5083411
dubes of truthe
>>
>>5082667
Totally agree w op
but should >>> /pol/
...not degaS
>>
sweh, this is like some *kong* brrrschneeoow brrunga brunga brunga brunga k'chee-paw k'chee-paw d'zoodly ot, d'zoddly-oot-pow crim crim petaddlio pah
>>
The reason we don't have stronger Privacy laws is the fact that we didn't use to need them. No-one would buy the front page of a magazine to publish a caricature. The Internet didn't create the problem, it is merely an enabler. Good people should choose not to read lies and gossip. Always consider why something was published, why it was written.
Even when and if you can resort to a personal attack the wise know not to do it. Keep the light on the issues, not the drama. Unfortunately some times the drama is the issue.

I think the burden has to be on the audience. Choose wisely whom you listen to.

(Full disclosure: I am a Trump supporter.)
>>
>>>/rules/
>>
rules#pol
>>
>>/rules/
>>
>>5084500
>>>>checkd
>>
4chan.org/rules#pol
>>
>>/rules#pol
>>
>>>/global/rules/1
>>
>>>/global/rules/pol
>>
>>>/global/pol
>>
>>>/imgboard/rules/pol
>>
>>>/pol/rules/
>>
>>>/pol/rules/1
>>
>>5084530
there we go
>>
>>5082667
thanks dailymail
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.