[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Work hard. 2. Stay out of trouble. 3. Strive every day to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: gym_selfie 12.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
gym_selfie 12.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
1. Work hard.
2. Stay out of trouble.
3. Strive every day to be smarter than the last.
That's it. Anybody can do what I do. But you won't. Because you're too lazy. Because you lust for cheap thrills. Because you're too easily distracted. And so you scramble for excuses for your lot in life. But the truth is, you're all just willing to be weak.
>>
>>5064640
really made me think
>>
>>5064644
[Spoiler]nice dubes[Spoiler]
>>
>>5064644
me too, it made me realize that people that put excessive effort into vanity are the ones that are actually wasting their lives
>>
File: 1480278459552.gif (26KB, 426x364px) Image search: [Google]
1480278459552.gif
26KB, 426x364px
>>5064640
being willing to be weak is tougher than willing yourself to be sttong

think about it

you're so scared of being bullied that you pick up and put down heavy objects fpr aliving

me? i do what i want and what i like(nice postan, eating, succ) and if a bad thing happens that's life. no amount of heavy objects will change that

time for bed now, love you all
>>
>>5064640

Let me truly redpill you my friend

The purpose of your life is to have children - that's the purpose of EVERY ORGANISM ON THE PLANET.

How you do it is up to you. You could become a criminal, go to prison, become a "bad boy" and try and get girls that way. Or you could get a 9-5 as a computer programmer, make a good wage and find a girl who wants to settle down. Or you could take a risk and start a company, or become a travelling salesman, or whatever.

Do whatever maximises your chances of having children. Because that's the purpose of any organism on this planet.

>hurr durr but i don't want children

Okay, well then don't have any, your choices are up to, aren't they? If you're willing to be an evolutionary failure then go ahead, I don't really care.

>hurr durr there's more to life; not having children doesn't mean you're an evolutionary failure

Sure, there's more to life - you can gain a good sense of purpose from helping people. But you'll fail your primary biological goal if you don't procreate.

>hurr durr but naturalistic fallacy, just because animals DO procreate doesn't mean they SHOULD, hahaha, got you there

The naturalistic fallacy is a pile of horse shit, but if you want to believe in that then go ahead (though many philosophers challenge it). I'm not going to try and deal with it here because I can't be bothered.

Instead I'll say this: it's empirically observable that all organisms - free from impediments such as social stigmatisation / alienation, lack of physical health, or so on - strive to procreate. In fact, it appears to be the most important goal in an organism's life, besides staying alive - the lengths they'll go to to procreate are huge. All species of life follow this pattern of behaviour (bacteria, amoebae, algae, horses, elephants, humans, etc.).

Since you are also an organism, it follows that the second most important goal in your life, beside basic survival, is also reproduction.

So go and make some fucking babies.
>>
>>5064654

t. faggot

Become alpha and then you can smash people's faces in and you don't have to come up with some mental gymnastics like you just did

Hahahahaha faggot
>>
>>5064654
bless you
>>
>>5064640
everyone denying this has to be a beta fag OP here has some great points
>>
>>5064675
Actually when you "smash people's faces in" you generally get arrested and charged with a crime and then usually spend time in jail
>>
>>5064673
people like you are evidence of the naturalistic fallacy.

You can procreate, but you shouldn't.
>>
File: mcgregor.jpg (182KB, 750x876px) Image search: [Google]
mcgregor.jpg
182KB, 750x876px
>>5064681

And then you smash people's faces in there

Faggot hahahahahahahahahaha

>>5064693

And you can't do anything to stop me hahahahaha faggot :^)
>>
>>5064698
I don't need to. I'm fairly certain you won't make it that far.
>>
>>5064699

Hahahaha let's get this straight

1. You're a faggot who thinks you're "tougher" for being... weaker? HAHAHA

2. You think you know anything about me

3. You think your fag tactics can stop me from procreating

Whatever makes ya sleep at night kid :^)
>>
>>5064707
i thought step #2 was to stay out of trouble... yet here you are, contradicting your own agenda. lol!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (304KB, 1191x1215px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.jpg
304KB, 1191x1215px
>>5064710

I'm not OP, kid :^) Keep getting buttblasted though heheh ;)
>>
i lift 5 pounds a day: my dick lol

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>5064718
lol!!!!!!!!!! epic
>>
File: laughing-man.jpg (56KB, 800x547px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-man.jpg
56KB, 800x547px
>>5064725

>if i shitpost i can make it seem like i'm not buttblasted! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!11!1!
>>
>>5064731
literally epic, for the win
>>
File: trump laughing 7.jpg (62KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
trump laughing 7.jpg
62KB, 640x960px
>>5064736

>if i KEEP shitposting i can make it seem like i'm not buttblasted! LOLZERS, EPIC BRO, SUPER EPIC XD
>>
>>5064743
Trump 2017 can't wait to Make America Great Once Again
>>
>>5064743
ok?? seems like u r getting pretty angry haha
dont blow a gasket bro :)
>>
>>5064640
The guy who said this was beat by some asian faggot so I don't trust this.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.