[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you know that the closer you are to a black hole, the slower

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Black Hole.jpg (565KB, 1000x656px)
Black Hole.jpg
565KB, 1000x656px
Did you know that the closer you are to a black hole, the slower time moves for you? This makes a time machine to the future a possibility!

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
I walked by taco kid's mom on one occasion and that slung me five years into the future
>>
>>5059515

Taco kids mom got fired from the spermbank for drinking on the job
>>
taco kids mom was on top of me in bad and she went ow and i said what happen taco kids mom and she said i burn my ass on the light bulb
>>
Taco kids mom knew the Burger King when he was just a prince
>>
taco kid mom so ugly that when she enter a local ugly contest she got disqualified for being a professional
>>
>>5059507
Thats the right place for Trump
>>
>>5060098
its a better place for winy liberal baby's that got their way for the last 8 years and won't shut their blabber holes
>>
>>5060104
I thought he meant that by preserving trump in the slow time field we could have him our starfaring empire in the year 3017
>>
File: 1482859602306.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482859602306.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>5059507

taco kid's mom pushed my turtle down a flight of stairs once

then she tried to rape me
>>
>>5059507
i want to get succ by a black hole
>>
>>5060142
oh ok then thats fine
>>
Hello dark handsome stranger
>>
>>5059507
gravity slows time, not just black holes.
>>
>>5060571
so do relativist speeds and negative matter
>>
I'm turning into spaghetti
>>
>>5060575
i am aware of that
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.