[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when you feel paranoid? What's the step

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (83KB, 840x570px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 840x570px
What do you do when you feel paranoid?

What's the step from there? What if you feel you aren't?

What am I doing with my life? How does it relate to you? What's the meaning behind it? What's the meaning of this "therapy"?

I ask so many questions, but you all have my answered once. Being belittled is nothing. It's the threats though. Of course I would be scared.

What's my purpose?
>>
>>>/x/
>>
>>5057710
Paranoia comes from some type of insecurity. Fix the insecurity and you are healed. God is very good at making me feel secure.

Psalm 62:6
He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.
>>
>>5057720
How do I remove regret?
>>
They are insulting me. Which is the first sign it's paranoia.

But why insult. What's the evolutionary benefit of doubt and regret?
>>
>>5057721
The best way is acceptance, discovery and alternate methods.

First, accept and even love what you have done. Then discover what it has imparted with you.It has taught you something valuable, if it hasn't, keep searching. Finally, look for alternate methods of avoidance and maneuvering around said regret to learn and keep from erring twice.
>>
questions surmount only to not be answered, I keep busy try to be nice and just plow on. not sure if I'm running from my anxiety or trying to head it face on

its probably impossible to ever logically beat or overthrow our nature as humans
>>
>>5057710
I masturbate to furry shit.

>>/d/
>>
>>5057755
Hey me too!
>>
>>5057710
'ts called a Ni-Fi loop. snap outta it
>>
>>5057755
Why, [s4s]???

??

?

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>5057710
yes OI feel really paranoid right now like I'm having a panic attack
>>
In addition to intense emotions, people with BPD experience emotional lability; or in other words, changeability. Although the term emotional lability suggests rapid changes between depression and elation, the mood swings in people with this condition actually fluctuate more frequently between anger and anxiety and between depression and anxiety.
>>
>>5058213
dae intj ??///
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.